Lotus Elise Club Cup - Saturday Racing - Race 2 Feb 18th - SIGN UP NOW

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,010 comments
Yes you are ^^ and i'm gonna do all i can to make a strong comeback in the later half to maybe be able to fight with you guys on top ^^

All the last 3 tracks are great, the Nurb isn't my favourite but it's a good challenge. Laguna is beastly and Daytona should offer some close racing.

i love all these last four tracks, they're all tracks i like, not saying i will be fast. Daytona will be the most exciting, so unpredictable!

i love all these last four tracks, they're all tracks i like, not saying i will be fast. Daytona will be the most exciting, so unpredictable!

Talk about a good pit stop strategy at Daytona :scared:

1 small mistake on that track, and you will not get back to the front again..

It's a bit scary that if you lose contact you're totally screwed.. can only hope for crashes at that point.

I just hope there won't be any amateurish driving at Daytona...

Look at me, I'm becoming a snob on the ovals already. :dopey:

Off topic but I have a track day lounge open, really want you all to join as I might be making a video out of it. :D

Well i have barely raced ovals ever so there is a risk i won't be the most professional at it.. will try to keep away from touching others :P feels like oval racing is very much about experience though. But since you're my team mate carb maybe we can practise racing together sometime ;)

Off topic but I have a track day lounge open, really want you all to join as I might be making a video out of it. :D

I'll join.

Oh wait, I can't. :grumpy:

Also, is bump drafting allowed at Daytona? If it isn't, it should be. :sly:

Carbonox
I would like to ban it. With these cars, it's not reliable.

C'mon at that kind of track, its lame if we can't bump draft !

Have you tried it, since you say it ain't reliable ?

If you do it right you won't cause harm. If you ram into someone without matching speed and they go off you'll either get a penalty or have to wait.

If you don't think you can do it correctly don't. 👍

No bump drafting cause it's unreliable.. Wouldn't go into any online NASCAR series thread and say that.. :rolleyes:

:lol: Doesn't everyone do that?

Well, on the straights, yes, in the corners, you have to trust the driver behind/in front, and those Camaros were extremely twitchy anyway cause they had the RM and a Daytona setup.

Thing is, i trust most drivers in the series, that is definately not the problem it's just that after some incidents while bumper drafting on ss7 caused by lagjumping i really don't trust it to work.

See IROC camaros where me and Niop where a second faster then the leaders cause we had the balls to bump-draft in the corners. ;)

I don't really care what your statement is, because you always take the risky path which is unreliable for more "regular" drivers. If someone attempts to bump draft me in the corners, I will deliberately brake check them to stop it...

I don't really care what your statement is, because you always take the risky path which is unreliable for more "regular" drivers. If someone attempts to bump draft me in the corners, I will deliberately brake check them to stop it...

And if someone deliberately brake checks someone, I will deliberately give them a penalty.

Back