Lotus Elise Club Cup - Saturday Racing - Race 2 Feb 18th - SIGN UP NOW

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,010 comments
Carbonox.. tables? :P By the way what happened to you in the race? thought for a while that you might had rage quitted because i kind of made you lose contact.. but then i heard from carracer that he tried to pick you up.

It's what you get for living out in the country and being the last house on the line form the exchange. ;)

Sorry to double post, but....

I wanted to let you guys know I should be racing on Saturday:

:D

And that's wireless. :)

It may not seem amazing, but it's what we usually get. 👍

Hey, it may not be great, but it's enough to play GT5. 👍

Now It just needs to stay this way. Then if I don't lose 7 points to carracer or 14 to you, I take the championship home. :D

Hey, it may not be great, but it's enough to play GT5. 👍

Now It just needs to stay this way. Then if I don't lose 7 points to carracer or 14 to you, I take the championship home. :D

So wait, if I win the next 2 races, I win the championship?

So wait, if I win the next 2 races, I win the championship?

Yes if I don't score a total of 12 points in the next 2 races. :P

I'm 32 ahead of carracer and 39 ahead of you I believe. Of course we'd know if someone *looks meaningfully* had done the table. ;)

So, at the end of this round, if I'm 26 points clear, I win. :D

Actually, Dax, you can have the responsibility. I'm no longer interested at all in what happens in the championship, so no tables anymore.

Actually, Dax, you can have the responsibility. I'm no longer interested at all in what happens in the championship, so no tables anymore.

WHAT?! You expect the person who runs the championship to make the tables?!

I'm only interested in my individual records at the last races. Or maybe only DFR, since Nürb sucks.

Hey Marunda! make it a public google doc so that anyone can do it? :)

Will do. Might even do a teams. :sly:

What was the result last race?

1. Williebaby
2. carracerptp
3. GTP_DaxCobra
4. GTP_Akmuq
5. Neljack
6. xNikodemusx

(?)

I'm only interested in my individual records at the last races. Or maybe only DFR, since Nürb is too much of a challenge for me.

Fixed!

Edit:

1. Williebaby
2. carracerptp
3. GTP_DaxCobra
4. GTP_Akmuq
5. xNikodemusx
6. neljack

Yes me fifth please, i finished strongly and overtook nel :) (even though he tried to short cut the grass to get ahead of me over the line.. :P )

Great work! It's still possible for me to reach fifth but that probably won't happen since i will miss another race.

Just added some team colours to give it a bit more flash. :)

I was surprised to see that williebaby is ahead of Dax in the standings now, hadn't thought about how close he was. :scared:

Back