Lotus Elise Club Cup - Saturday Racing - Race 2 Feb 18th - SIGN UP NOW

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,010 comments
So I worked out what the problem with my internet was. Turns out I was getting 90ms ping and 0.05mbps upload. :lol:

Switched to the modem the ISP provided and now getting 41-2ms ping and 0.3mbps upload.

We used to get about 45ms ping and 0.4 upload. :indiff:

EDIT: PING has dropped and upload has risen slightly. :D

1854722409.png

Last edited:
I think i got an fast Internet, but still there are 31% here in Denmark that has faster :crazy:

Dax / Carbo any progress on updating the driver standings in the OP ? :)

Remember, UK players, the clocks have gone back so the racing is at 2PM UK time, which is 3PM GMT.

Well, the races are still at 3PM GMT, only applies to people who have had their clocks go back.

I had my clock go forward? :P

By the way here we go, cellphone video of the crash!!

Hope you can see it. It's tight but there is a gap, i wasn't touching him, at least not on my screen.

Last edited:
Any times for Laguna?

1'41.131 for me. :)

EDIT: Was 2 tenths up and got the last section bang on before I spun. So 1'40s are possible. :)

Last edited:
Niko should deservedly keep 5th, Im sorry I was so angry, but you have no idea how bad it looks on my replay :P

You're evidence proofs that GT5 servers or what ever are pile of fecal matter. 👍

I dearly hope it does, I've been looking forward to Laguna Seca all season and truly believe I have a chance of a win there. :)

Upload speed is the issue, as soon as a race starts I DC. :(

1855300530.png

Wow that upload is bad :nervous:

Are there any other things connected to the internet?
Wired or wireless?

Upload is very important in this game.

Wow that upload is bad :nervous:

Are there any other things connected to the internet?
Wired or wireless?

Upload is very important in this game.

I know. Friday- boom! Modem kept cutting out. Then after race on Saturday I do a speed check and that is the result. :(

At the time of the check no, but we have a computer, 2 laptops and a PS3 on the network. And the main computer is wired (where the speedcheck is from), the rest are wireless.

We normally get 380-400kbps upload. 👍

Niko should deservedly keep 5th, Im sorry I was so angry, but you have no idea how bad it looks on my replay :P

You're evidence proofs that GT5 servers or what ever are pile of fecal matter. 👍

I understand your anger, from what i heard i slammed in to you in other replays, i would have been really angry at me too. :P

Real sad that things like that can decide the race, sucked for both of us.

Back