• 1,599 comments

Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to stop watching ice hockey doing... errr... other stuff and play GT5 more often, you'll get tons of friends that way ;)
HAhahaha well for some reason university calls for my attention sometimes and girlfriend other times :P having hard time fitting the racing in there ^^ (also i'm to lazy too rig my wheel very often :ouch: )

HAhahaha well for some reason university calls for my attention sometimes and girlfriend other times :P having hard time fitting the racing in there ^^ (also i'm to lazy too rig my wheel very often :ouch: )

Just use the DS3, my friend, I have won 16 times without ever needing a wheel. :sly:

Just use the DS3, my friend, I have won 16 times without ever needing a wheel. :sly:
But that's not half as fun :) You should get a wheel.. I wish i was as young and irresponsible as the kids i'm teaching right now.. they're always staying up all night playing games and coming all tired to my lessons.. they're about your age eclat.. 16-18 years..

But that's not half as fun :) You should get a wheel.. I wish i was as young and irresponsible as the kids i'm teaching right now.. they're always staying up all night playing games and coming all tired to my lessons.. they're about your age eclat.. 16-18 years..

I thought you were a student :embarrassed:

They would apparently also be my age. :P

I am a student.. i'm going to be a teacher.. that's why i'm teaching.. :)

are you guys young or am i old? that is the question.. a question of which i already know the sad answer to..

I am a student.. i'm going to be a teacher.. that's why i'm teaching.. :)

are you guys young or am i old? that is the question.. a question of which i already know the sad answer to..

I still feel the young power inside me that makes me constantly discuss stupid things with the likes of Eclat and akmuq, who are younger than me btw.

I still feel the young power inside me that makes me constantly discuss stupid things with the likes of Eclat and akmuq, who are younger than me btw.

Yes, I am extremely immature.:)

I've always wondered if akmuq stands for something or if it's just a combination of random letters..

Well yes, he's one of the mice that receives the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything.. everyone knows that :rolleyes:

Next question, where does DaxCobra come from?

Well, my Dad started to build an AC Cobra 427 replica when I was 3, and he still has it. (Thus why my user title was 5.4L Supercharged Cobra)

The company who supply the Chassis and Body are called Dax.

Well, my Dad started to build an AC Cobra 427 replica when I was 3, and he still has it. (Thus why my user title was 5.4L Supercharged Cobra)

The company who supply the Chassis and Body are called Dax.

I was so sure you were doing a near-anagram of me.

Pic of my dads cobra:

picture.php

Jealousy level rising.. at least i'm allowed to drive a car.. now i'll go to bed before you say anything more to make me more jealous.

Jealousy level rising.. at least i'm allowed to drive a car.. now i'll go to bed before you say anything more to make me more jealous.

Well, the car will be mine in about 20 years.

How's the jealousy meter? ;)

picture.php

I'll bring everyone else's jealousy meter to its highest setting by saying that I have Saints Row 3.

Wow.

Got to wonder though, why is there Swedish music in SR2 but not Finnish? :grumpy:

Still I'm not jealous at anything because I'm immune to it... in my wildest imaginations. :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back