• 1,599 comments

Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just asking... can I race in saturdays race?
I would like not to receive points. If I had to I would put the with team Oversteer racing, as I was locked out in race 1. I was still on the team then, now it's ADE and SagarisGTB.

And Oversteer racing's points are still wrong.

I would like not to receive points. If I had to I would put the with team Oversteer racing, as I was locked out in race 1. I was still on the team then, now it's ADE and SagarisGTB.

If you do race, you will have to race independently outside of a team.

Esprit said he will change the points today.

Seeing as last week we only had 10 entrants, I reckon you probably could join- See what Dax says.

EDIT: Tree'd

Huh. That's why people died racing cars in the sixties, they couldn't see out of the windows due to a giant Christmas Hat on top of the car.

Oh, didn't you know. Yeah that's why Mario Andretti crashed at Le Mans 1967- His santa hat slipped over his windscreen.

Those French and there crazy rules... :rolleyes:

Seeing as last week we only had 10 entrants, I reckon you probably could join- See what Dax says.

EDIT: Tree'd

Oh, didn't you know. Yeah that's why Mario Andretti crashed at Le Mans 1967- His santa hat slipped over his windscreen.

Those French and there crazy rules... :rolleyes:

Just snorted a bit of milk out of my nose.

Your truck needs a Christmas hat! :sly:

OK, I will be there. Are you now using public rooms? If not, who's lounge?.

Just join Eclat's lounge- will get you in whatever. 👍

Well, the car will be mine in about 20 years.

How's the jealousy meter? ;)

picture.php

Edit: Wow! Nice Cobra.

I see it and raise you a 2cv.

Untitled.png

How's the jealousy now ;)

Last edited:
I don't understand this comment..

Huh. What I'm saying is, currently you're kicking the asses of the others, but knowing carracer, he'll easily go even faster (I raced him & neljack someday at Nürb, it was clear who was the best of the bunch back there).

For you a second faster than Eclat, for us others, within half a second behind Eclat. :lol:

LOL.... Really thought, this is not my best track so I'm not going to be that fast.
I would like a number to shot for? 0:59.XXX? 1:20.XXX?

For me, 2 seconds faster then Eclat.:)

I don't think I have raced you....

Cause, unfortunately for me I'm lazy and spend more time goofing around then practising, yes my Nurburgring annihilation was with no practice.:)

My Monaco annihilation was without practise... I had about 10 mins before the race as we were waiting for people to join.

DaxCobra
My Monaco annihilation was without practise... I had about 10 mins before the race as we were waiting for people to join.

That's when I practice for any race:) shows how much effort I put into my set up:P

You should be.

A 602cc air cooled 2 cylinder is nothing to sniff at. :sly:

Fun fact for you, the 2CV's gearbox could literally be turned right around and slotted back in, meaning you had 1 short forward gear and 4 reverse gears.

THE MORE YOU KNOW!!! *Cheesy Smile*

Fun fact for you, the 2CV's gearbox could literally be turned right around and slotted back in, meaning you had 1 short forward gear and 4 reverse gears.

THE MORE YOU KNOW!!! *Cheesy Smile*

:dunce:

The mind boggles.

We picked her up on Sunday. :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back