Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still haven't had anymore practice.

But I my parents are out and I have finished college for today.

*Looks Crafty* :mischievous:

EDIT: Practice room open- cos i iz a rebel.
Practice only no races.

May join you in just a sec.

Edit: Just set a 57.925 in MKIV's room, I took another tenth off in the 1st two sectors though, but ruined the last sector.

Last edited:
The red wheel which you can use to play with brake balance and ABS mid-race, hint, don't put it on to 0 and use full braking, it cost me a win.

Luke, there's no point in turning off ABS when everyone else has it on, so make sure not to do so ever again when you're my teammate :)

Luke, there's no point in turning off ABS when everyone else has it on, so make sure not to do so ever again when you're my teammate :)

I run without ABS :dunce:.

Managed a 0"58.128 in my room just now. 👍 I reckon with a bit more practice and tweaking I could sneak into the 57s

Edit: Just set a 57.925 in MKIV's room, I took another tenth off in the 1st two sectors though, but ruined the last sector.
That 2nd to last corner is really easy to kick out the tail out on. Ruined a couple of great laps where I was under a tenth slower than you.

I can, it's just it was unexpected and it's been a while, I run ABS at 2.:)

But not in this series I don't think...

I always used to use ABS. I just weaned myself of it a couple of months ago and now I can't go back- it feels weird using full pressure throughout the braking zone. :dopey:

Has anyone else got into the 57s yet as otherwise I think Eclat's going to have an easy time. :scared:

Dont mean to sound like a BAWS, but can we have a 3.15 sharp start if not earlier? Otherwise I might have to leave mid race......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back