• 1,599 comments

Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In case you haven't noticed overtaking and NOT qualifying is my thing, I got more wins then poles.:)

Huh. Well, my wins are close to getting past my pole count, so I'm alright as well. Also I have achieved something important, namely 3 GRAND CHELEMS IN A ROW... *gets hit in the head by neljack nearby*

Huh. Well, my wins are close to getting past my pole count, so I'm alright as well. Also I have achieved something important, namely 3 GRAND CHELEMS IN A ROW... *gets hit in the head by neljack nearby*

Grand Chelems mean nothing.

For example, both at Monaco and Deep Forest I controlled the whole race, but I pit early to get it out of the way instead of going for some meaningless added achievement that gives no points.

Could have got one at both of those races but it's pointless.

Grand Chelems mean nothing.

For example, both at Monaco and Deep Forest I controlled the whole race, but I pit early to get it out of the way instead of going for some meaningless added achievement that gives no points.

Could have got one at both of those races but it's pointless.

Pfft. It looks much cooler when you lead the entire race distance, ya know. Huhhity huh huh.

Huh. Well, my wins are close to getting past my pole count, so I'm alright as well. Also I have achieved something important, namely 3 GRAND CHELEMS IN A ROW... *gets hit in the head by neljack nearby*[/QUOTE]

Yup ;)

Yeah, to be fair, I only said I had a Grand Chelem cause I didn't expect one at Nurburgring, I'm not going to start counting mine.;)

Besides, the races you'll find in my race reports aren't Grand Chelems but they're exciting.:)

I would rather battle through the field, trading places than just get a Grand Chelem.

Simples.

I just like wins where I had to battle for, so most are equally satisfying(although TOCA race 2 High Speed Ring has that extra special status in my heart)

I just like wins where I had to battle for, so most are equally satisfying(although TOCA race 2 High Speed Ring has that extra special status in my heart)

Grand Valley East / Reverse. My 1st ever race meeting in TOCA. 1st race, I made a mistake, 2nd race I just drove off with, and the last race I battled from last to 1st. Hell yeah.

DaxCobra
Grand Valley East / Reverse. My 1st ever race meeting in TOCA. 1st race, I made a mistake, 2nd race I just drove off with, and the last race I battled from last to 1st. Hell yeah.

Yeah.. Well my best win was.. Am.. Yeah.. :nervous:

I'll be on about 4pm tonight so if anyone wants to practice then. 👍

Hoping to be able to get into the 0"57s *Crosses Fingers*

Oh BTW. If you do a second series of this you should allow LSDs because the spinning outside wheel oversteer is REALLY apparent on the twistier tracks.

Last edited:
I'll be on about 4pm tonight so if anyone wants to practice then. 👍

Hoping to be able to get into the 0"57s *Crosses Fingers*

Oh BTW. If you do a second series of this you should allow LSDs because the spinning outside wheel oversteer is REALLY apparent on the twistier tracks.

I think not allowing LSD's is better for closer racing. Also, it is fine once the tyres are warm.

I think not allowing LSD's is better for closer racing. Also, it is fine once the tyres are warm.

I disagree but it's your series so do what you want! :)

I just think that in order to stop the outside wheel spinning you have to a bit easy on the gas coming out of the corner, which for us wheel users is relatively easy but is much harder on a DS3. :indiff:

Now that we started talking about the best wins, I have 'em too... I haven't just ran away from the field everytime I would have taken 1st place ;) Multiple feature races in the BST V8's have been high quality battles after I've had to start from last place, though in the end there were no cars nearby anymore...

I disagree but it's your series so do what you want! :)

I just think that in order to stop the outside wheel spinning you have to a bit easy on the gas coming out of the corner, which for us wheel users is relatively easy but is much harder on a DS3. :indiff:

I never have to take it easy out of corners, the cars have 167BHP and using an LSD is pretty silly. If everyone has closer settings, it is closer racing.

Also, the DS3 argument is obsolete considering Car Control is easier on a DS3.

I never have to take it easy out of corners, the cars have 167BHP and using an LSD is pretty silly. If everyone has closer settings, it is closer racing.

Also, the DS3 argument is obsolete considering Car Control is easier on a DS3.

Fair enough.

Although you can't not take it slightly easy on the throttle as you begin to straighten up as if you give it full beans the wheel spins, back comes out and you're half a second down.

Also in my opinion car control on DS3 is easier but prevention of loss of control is easier on wheel.

Last edited:
6482800379_e978cefa84_z.jpg

What do people think of the new design of leader board?

Nice, it makes the teams a bit clearer. 👍

In practice just now reverted to my Spa setup (with lower gears) and immediately got 0"58.081

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back