• 1,599 comments

Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And i'am a second slower than Neljack....
Really could do with some help with car setup especially the gears, the more I play around with them the slower I seem to get.

If you don't understand how to set up gears properly just reset them and move the slider to about 120-130mph for this track. To be honest you won't lose that much time, if your gearing is ok, to someone with a proper set up, possibly 2 tenths if that. Suspension set up is the key as that can get you about 5 tenths to a second if you get it right. 👍

Last edited:
Looks like I'm not going to be able to make next week's race and possibly the next one after that due to visiting family etc. so sorry guys. :(

I'm still racing today though. :)

FordMKIVJ5
If you don't understand how to set up gears properly just reset them and move the slider to about 120-130mph for this track. To be honest you won't lose that much time, if your gearing is ok, to someone with a proper set up, possibly 2 tenths if that. Suspension set up is the key as that can get you about 5 tenths to a second if you get it right. 👍

Thanks for the advice ford, will try and get online in an bit and try a few tweaks.

And so race day has arrived.

Already with my pit babes getting ready for the race....

Stop hogging the pit babes, they are supposed to be for the whole of VenoMMotorsport, not just one driver.

So what are you doing with the pit babes? Practising fast releases?

Stop hogging the pit babes, they are supposed to be for the whole of VenoMMotorsport, not just one driver.

So what are you doing with the pit babes? Practising fast releases?

Nah was practicing my entry into the 'pit lane'.

I can get into the 57's if I can push to 100% the full lap, I just tend to be slightly to long getting on the power out of the hairpins, which slows me down. Best sectors would be quite a long way into the 57's.

57.9XX is now my best lap as I guessed (on lap 7).
58.3 is about my average.

EDIT: grip at track edge is set to real right?

That Team_Lotus idiot who punted me off should get no points for today, I was taking a line for exit speed, and he just drive straight through me, even after he hit me he kept his foot on the throttle so I would spin out, what an idiot.:grumpy:

The win went to the right person, good one Eclat :cheers:

And I'm agreeing with akmuq, the idiocy in this series needs to stop...

The win went to the right person, good one Eclat :cheers:

And I'm agreeing with akmuq, the idiocy in this series needs to stop...

Thanks a lot, Carbonox.

Also, the whole race was mayhem. All I saw was cars everywhere, spinning and sliding.

Was good fun actually, but ofcourse if someone hit someone else it will be reviewed.

Great racing with you all. Thanks for letting me join. Hope I didn't muck it up too much (the start).

Dax, just to let you know, before I hit traffic and got stuck in the pits three times, I was chopping a 1-2s off your lead each lap.

Did anyone else have that problem? It took me three times to get the pit to work. it would either reset me or not let me go in. Guess it just wanted to give me a drive-through penalty for jumping the start (I though you said 3.000), lol.

And what is the rules regarding if a car spins in front of you can you drive through them?

Great racing with you all. Thanks for letting me join. Hope I didn't muck it up too much (the start).

Dax, just to let you know, before I hit traffic and got stuck in the pits three times, I was chopping a 1-2s off your lead each lap.

Did anyone else have that problem? It took me three times to get the pit to work. it would either reset me or not let me go in. Guess it just wanted to give me a drive-through penalty for jumping the start (I though you said 3.000), lol.

Yeah, I wont lie, I was struggling for pace today. I set 57.9's every lap yesterday and saturday, but today I only delved into the 57's once.

Happy with the result considering I had to overtake the majority of the pack though, not an easy task at Tsukuba!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back