• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
6487231617_36a71bd6c9_z.jpg

The car needs a LSD in my opinion.

Yeah, I wont lie, I was struggling for pace today. I set 57.9's every lap yesterday and saturday, but today I only delved into the 57's once.

Happy with the result considering I had to overtake the majority of the pack though, not an easy task at Tsukuba!

I got 7th, I'm a bit out of practice when it comes to overtaking. I spent 5 laps working on 1 car...LOL

In qualifying @akmuq, thanks for pulling off to let me by, that was a very much a gentlemen move.
I was up 0.18 and was looking at 57.9, then I skipped that down shift. :ouch:

I have reviewed the replay, and have decided not to give any penalties.

The incident between TeamLotus_Seven and GTP_akmuq was just that, an incident.

GTP_akmuq took a very wide line into the 2nd hairpin, and as he came back onto the racing line TeamLotus_Seven was already there. GTP_akmuq should have not come straight back onto the line like that, and TeamLotus_Seven did lift off to let him back through anyway, but GTP_akmuq had already spun.

Can someone else not involved review the incident from multiple angles and give their thoughts?

GTP_akmuq took a very wide line into the 2nd hairpin, and as he came back onto the racing line TeamLotus_Seven was already there. GTP_akmuq should have not come straight back onto the line like that, and TeamLotus_Seven did lift off to let him back through anyway, but GTP_akmuq had already spun.

Can someone else not involved review the incident from multiple angles and give their thoughts?

Someone send me the replay.:ouch:

Didn't I finnish 7th?

The slave is correcting it as we speak.

Edit: Also akmuq, I know it was just a racing incident again, but you were the one who caused me to spin on the 3rd lap. You tapped my rear end and I lost control into a wall putting me back into 10th...

Not that I am going to give penalties for that either...

Edit: Also akmuq, I know it was just a racing incident again, but you were the one who caused me to spin on the 3rd lap. You tapped my rear end and I lost control into a wall putting me back into 10th...

Hard to avoid it if you're all over the place beforehand... beside you, front wheel beside your rear wheels, you 🤬 up the braking and weaved, cut across me, and I sorta Pit manoeuvred you.

That Team_Lotus idiot who punted me off should get no points for today, I was taking a line for exit speed, and he just drive straight through me, even after he hit me he kept his foot on the throttle so I would spin out, what an idiot.:grumpy:

I just watched it and it was your fault, you ran wide on the entrance of the corner and Seven when for the inside, and you just gave him no room. so sorry it was a racing crash.:lol:

I'll do that in a while now that I still have GT5 on.

However, to add to my previous post, I think the replay should also be reviewed by someone who is exactly neutral towards all the racers, because it's common sense that Eclat and Esprit would be more on Seven's side and I would on the other hand sway towards akmuq's side.

I just watched it and it was your fault, you ran wide on the entrance of the corner and Seven when for the inside, and you just gave him no room. so sorry it was a racing crash.:lol:

I was trying to get away from him, so broke late, so I could get on the power out of the turn, it's the same with those people who dive-bomb you on the last turn of Fuji, just asking for an incident.

I was trying to get away from him, so broke late, so I could get on the power out of the turn, it's the same with those people who dive-bomb you on the last turn of Fuji, just asking for an incident.

I have never been in a on line race at Fuji.

It wasn't a divebomb though, he was just taking his normal line.

I am sorry, but you can't take qualifying lines when someone is up your bum.

Seriously, I am not biast towards anyone, and I see that as a racing incident.

edit: Just asked my dad who has been watching F1 for the best part of 35 years and he thinks its a racing incident. :sly:

It wasn't a divebomb though, he was just taking his normal line.

I am sorry, but you can't take qualifying lines when someone is up your bum.

I wasn't, I was taking the line to get away from someone, cause usually they don't try to take the position since the driver in front would have exit speed.

Seriously, I am not biast towards anyone, and I see that as a racing incident.
How about Monaco then? Ramming another driver mid-straight (after making a move across half the track) is also a racing incident?

Also, forgot to mention this, but you side-swiped me to get the draft, just don't do that or an incident could happen, especially in the Lotus's.

When was this?

Sometime in the opening laps, I think it was you, might have been Seven, but we were behind Marunda, I was in the draft, you were alongside me, after coming out of the final turn, and you swooped over to get the draft, you probably didn't know I was there, but next time you should look to make sure,

Sometime in the opening laps, I think it was you, might have been Seven, but we were behind Marunda, I was in the draft, you were alongside me, after coming out of the final turn, and you swooped over to get the draft, you probably didn't know I was there, but next time you should look to make sure,

Exactly which lap please? I cannot remember any of this..

Edit: Just watched the replay and I lost the car a bit out of that turn, was not intentional to turn into the track. Also, I was going to have to turn in anyway as if not I would have ended up on the grass...

But seriously, stop discussing this in the thread.

Exactly which lap please? I cannot remember any of this..

2 or 3 at the start of the lap, we were 2nd and 3rd behind marunda, I'm almost certain it was you, but it could have been Seven.

*grumbles about PSN names*

Congrats to Eclat on the win.

Apologies to Madmax for giving him no room on the last turn lap 27, I didn't see you. The first corner on the last lap was also contentious. I braked slightly late but was able to park it on the inside curbs and you hit me as you were taking your line. I don't know how you view it and if you see a problem with it.

Marunda, good racing at the end. You covered off the inside on the straight and I followed you thinking you would go back to the normal line to take the last corner, but you didn't and I didn't risk swerving to the outside for the pass. I should have gone to the outside. 3/4 races, it's come down to the last corner on the last lap between us. 👍

Right now I have to compliment my screen despite the chat size, as it shows everyone's name fully in GT5 lobbies. No longer do the names end at the part "TeamLotus_" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back