Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carbonox
I just viewed the incident of lap 4 from both akmuq and Seven's views. And I do have to say that while akmuq made a dangerous move back to the racing line, Seven had him on his sight all the time and could easily have slowed down to avoid PITting him out of the race.

Can you send me the replay.. I pride my self on honesty:)

Carbonox
I don't have the mechanical skills for that, unless it can be done in the game :(

I thought it could. Can you make a replay public?

I absolutely love it.

Battled through the chaos from 10th to win (After I got spun :grumpy:)

Welldone sir:tup: to big up myself (Akmuq style) battled through from 15th for the win in the V8's whoop whoop i love it to ofcourse:sly:

DaxCobra
I absolutely love it.

Battled through the chaos from 10th to win (After I got spun :grumpy:)

Yeah but you only won by the smallest of margins 0.049., only if there was another 25m of track and my better seed would of put me in front. :(

Great pics Marunda! Cheers for the correct table Esprit!
I pride myself on being a good starter. :D
I'm a terrible starter. Lost places at every race since Spa. I've never gained places at the start in this series. Today I backed up a decent launch by hitting the rev limiter in 1st gear. :ouch:

Great pics Marunda! Cheers for the correct table Esprit!
I'm a terrible starter. Lost places at every race since Spa. I've never gained places at the start in this series. Today I backed up a decent launch by hitting the rev limiter in 1st gear. :ouch:

Yeah great pictures Marunda.

Thanks guys! 👍

And looking at the replay again Seven did actually lift he didn't keep accelerating though Akmuq.

Mate, 0.49 is half a second.

Quite a big margin by my books. :sly:
Wasn't it 0.049 seconds?

Thanks guys! 👍

And looking at the replay again Seven did actually lift he didn't keep accelerating though Akmuq.

But he could have braked, granted there were other cars right behind him, but I don't think it would have led to a crash.

But he could have braked, granted there were other cars right behind him, but I don't think it would have led to a crash.

True but it was a bit instantaneous, if I was in his position I would just instinctively lift. I wouldn't automatically brake.

To me it was just a racing incident. :)

Thanks guys! 👍

Wasn't it 0.049 seconds?

Yes and when you are in the heat of the moment you can't think of things that fast, with them cars you need all the revs possible that why I didn't break and just lifted off. I think if i did break I would of had someone hit me from behind.

Marunda, good racing at the end. You covered off the inside on the straight and I followed you thinking you would go back to the normal line to take the last corner, but you didn't and I didn't risk swerving to the outside for the pass. I should have gone to the outside. 3/4 races, it's come down to the last corner on the last lap between us. 👍

Just saw this :dopey:. Yeah 'twas good racing, I know it's quite hard to get around the outside there so I thought hopefully if I stick to the inside I'll hold you off long enough to get to the line. It was a bit touch and go though as I could only hold about 85mph through that corner by the end :yuck:.

Hopefully we'll get some more good racing in the weeks to come. 👍

That track does seem to generate superb racing.

Might go as far as saying that was my best online race so far.

That track does seem to generate superb racing.

Might go as far as saying that was my best online race so far.

Yeah it is a great track. I think one of the reasons for it is it is quite hard on the tyres, especially that last corner, which makes for some interesting racing towards the end.

Yeah it is a great track. I think one of the reasons for it is it is quite hard on the tyres, especially that last corner, which makes for some interesting racing towards the end.

Yeah, that's a tyre killer, even for these lightweight things.

IMPORTANT:I'm 90% that I won't be able to join next Saturday, but with luck I'll be back for Deep Forest. 👍

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back