• 1,599 comments

Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Running some laps in my lounge now if u want to join.
Best lap yet is a 2:04.254

When I was practicing before the series I think I got a 2"00.6xx, but I'll skim back and see.

EDIT:That was with 172bhp though.

Last edited:
After the race at Tsukuba we stayed in the lobby with MiuraSV and I set a 2'01.xxx before leaving the lobby.
(same power limit/level as for Tsukuba race)
A sub 2 minute lap should be possible with good right setup.

MadMax

Grand Valley will be a better race than the last two, it's even fully driveable though the sharp hairpin near the end is a bear without LSD.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make Saturday's race. Good luck to all this week, and see you all at Deep Forest Raceway.

No worries...

Shame you can't race, but atleast I have a better chance at the championship title now :D

After Saturdays race, what dates will we have off? I assume at least 1 Saturday, but at this time of year maybe 2 is preferable.

I think Christmas is fully raceable. Who cares about being together with your family when you can race with your best buddies?

:dopey:

I think I may have to pull out of the series, got to go to a wedding this Saturday, then its christmas, then its new year and by then it will be all but over. Thanks for the racing, its been good and has inspired me to start a series in this car in the new year. Cheers and have a good Christmas.

I think I may have to pull out of the series, got to go to a wedding this Saturday, then its christmas, then its new year and by then it will be all but over. Thanks for the racing, its been good and has inspired me to start a series in this car in the new year. Cheers and have a good Christmas.

Over Christmas we wont be racing anyway, so you will only be missing two races...

Over Christmas we wont be racing anyway, so you will only be missing two races...

I missed the last race, and dont know if I can make the new years eve one, but will be able to make the week after.

I'm fine with racing on Christmas, the race take place before anybody else wakes up here anyway, but I understand how it's more inconvenient in the UK.

But you should have noted about skipping Christmas before the season started. I was under the impression that the season would end on January 7th.

I can understand racing on Christmas more then racing on new year, we're lucky this series has no Aussies.

I'm fine with racing on Christmas, the race take place before anybody else wakes up here anyway, but I understand how it's more inconvenient in the UK.

But you should have noted about skipping Christmas before the season started. I was under the impression that the season would end on January 7th.

Sorry, I didn't think back when I started it that Saturdays would cover both Xmas eve and New Years eve...

DaxCobra
Sorry, I didn't think back when I started it that Saturdays would cover both Xmas eve and New Years eve...

So what weeks are we missing? 24th and 31st or what?

DaxCobra
Just the 24th, unless people want to miss new years eve too..

I may have to miss it, although I think the best option is to miss both.

DaxCobra
Stupid holidays messing my races up..

Or none and take the championship yourself;) although I'm good for the 24th:tup: and unsure about 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back