• 1,599 comments

Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being funny, but the amount of races you have ragequit from is getting pretty stupid.

I ragequit the one at Tsukuba cause I didn't want to keep going.

I left yesterday's one cause I was more of a danger then a driver.
Same for Deep Forest as well, it's just not a track which should be raced on unless it's slow-ish road cars in the VW Golf-Honda Civic range.

I ragequit the one at Tsukuba cause I didn't want to keep going.

I left yesterday's one cause I was more of a danger then a driver.
Same for Deep Forest as well, it's just not a track which should be raced on unless it's slow-ish road cars in the VW Golf-Honda Civic range.

Just because you don't like the track doesn't mean it is only for that car range...

I did not go off once in the Ford GT there, and I have had good battles there before.

Just because you don't like the track doesn't mean it is only for that car range...

I did not go off once in the Ford GT there, and I have had good battles there before.

I qualified 4th there, so no problems with my speed at the track, but I was over a second off if I remember correctly, not saying much about the quality of the racing is it?

I qualified 4th there, so no problems with my speed at the track, but I was over a second off if I remember correctly, not saying much about the quality of the racing is it?

What? Because your race pace is poor there it means that the track is bad?

I don't want this thread turning into an argument but I don't like your "If I can't win I wont show" attitude.

What? Because your race pace is poor there it means that the track is bad?

Read my post again and think about it, what you said was completely unrelated.;)

I was over a second off and in 4th, meaning the field is no-where near each other due to the stupid bumps and unpredictable camber of the track. By the way I don't think I'm available for New Year's Eve anyway.

Don't think many people are availible.. I'll try and show though:)

Good race guys, we are going to have a 2 week break to let everyone recover from eating all those Mince Pies.

Enjoy your Christmas guys.

That was so much fun! and stealing Eclats old setup worked like a charm. Qualified 3rd but then i took two visits to the gravel in turn one and ended up 5th after a great battle with akmuq (who pushed me off track once more but was nice enough to let me repass :) )

That was so much fun! and stealing Eclats old setup worked like a charm. Qualified 3rd but then i took two visits to the gravel in turn one and ended up 5th after a great battle with akmuq (who pushed me off track once more but was nice enough to let me repass :) )

My old set up?

If it's the one I think you mean, thats about 8 months old haha.

That was a great race.
I got hit by someone in turn 2 but that actually made it more fun.
I forgot it was a pit stop race so I was conserving my tires, then I remembered :dunce:
I dragged in the top 3, then waited for them to pit.
Got a bad stop, I braked to much.
I think it was 2 laps after that nel went in the sand, gave me second, I was about 3.8s off of Dax.
I was running 2.1 laps, I was still line searching. Then I found it!
I ran two 59s one being 59.5 or .6
At the line I was still 2 second of Dax. What you lack in raw speed Dax, you make up for in consistency 👍

That was a great race.
I got hit my someone in turn 2 but that actually made it more fun.
I forgot it was a pit stop race so I was conserving my tires, then I remembered :dunce:
I dragged in the top 3, then waited for them to pit.
Got a bad stop, I braked to much.
I think it was 2 laps after that nel went in the sand, gave me second, I was about 3.8s of Dax.
I was running 2.1 laps, I was still line searching. Then I found it!
I ran two 59s one being 59.5 or .6
At the line I was still 2 second of Dax. What you lack in raw speed Dax, you make up for in consistency 👍

Was a great race, and thanks :D

Used to be good at neither but I seem to have found a good balance in my speed over the last month.

Meh, small grid, boring race. Not only that, but I might as well quit entirely if Eclat chooses to keep the public lobby, because I get DC'd from it too often.

Carbonox
Meh, small grid, boring race. Not only that, but I might as well quit entirely if Eclat chooses to keep the public lobby, because I get DC'd from it too often.

Race got ruined for me in turn 2, was in 5th going in slammed into wall and came out 7th, if I got through clean I would have come out 3rd or 4th.. :indiff: anyways looking forward too trucks tonight:) seem to be good in them:)

Boring race, but the track is a good TT track, so it was bearable, first time on the track aswell.👍

About turn 2 lap 1, if anyone is checking the replay I think I've an idea what happened, my brakes started sticking after turn 1(has been happening quite a lot lately), matty and carbon go past, I get a tap, which leads to minor fish-tailing and a couple more taps which send me into a spin and I went straight into a Team_Lotus guy, can't remember carracerptp in it though.

Hopefully we will have a bigger race when we continue in the new year.

Have a good Christmas and new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back