• 1,599 comments

Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dax has been banned for letting someone use his accounts round a freinds house (which the mods dont know), but the series is still gonna go a head :)

I think I could NOW make the races in this series (My health and time got better), so put me down as a tenative for deep forest.

How does everyone think the new tyre wear will affect the racing? Early/late stops probably won't be possible now?

Exactly what I was thinking. Pit stops are going to be different, and I guess smoother racing will be rewarded now, even in this series! :embarrassed:

Well it will certainly mean that pitting slightly early or late will be a bit risky. And those who are easier on their tyres will be able to pit later- should be interesting.

Last edited:
I'm home! Finally i can update gt5 and add carbon as a friend ;) might be joining this series a bit more since the enduro got cancelled.. depending on how much homework i got.

I'm home! Finally i can update gt5 and add carbon as a friend ;) might be joining this series a bit more since the enduro got cancelled.. depending on how much homework i got.

Join my GT1 team :mischievous:

I knooow, that's because i was busy all day and missed training that day so hurried in here instead. :P

Need to get some decent points this weekend in order to catch Sagarismic, Carbonox and Akmuq up, but unfortunately Deep forest isn't one of my favourite tracks. :ill: I much prefer Trial Mountain.

Need to get some decent points this weekend in order to catch Sagarismic, Carbonox and Akmuq up, but unfortunately Deep forest isn't one of my favourite tracks. :ill: I much prefer Trial Mountain.

I have won every GTP race I have been in at Deep Forest Raceway / Reverse. :)

I just don't like it somehow- I can never go as fast there as other tracks. And it's not the bumps etc. because I love Trial Mountain and have won quite a few online shuffle races there- with decent racers. :crazy:

I used to struggle at DFR in GT1, but I really grew to like it in GT3. The track was so smooth back then and flowed better before the changes in GT4.

Always love Trial Mountain though. Second best track PD has ever created, after SSR11. :)
It just so happens that I've ever lost at Deep Forest / Reverse in a GTP race. :sly:

I used to struggle at DFR in GT1, but I really grew to like it in GT3. The track was so smooth back then and flowed better before the changes in GT4.

Always love Trial Mountain though. Second best track PD has ever created, after SSR11. :)
It just so happens that I've ever lost at Deep Forest / Reverse in a GTP race. :sly:

*Locks horns*

Maybe we will cross the line in a draw :D

*Locks horns*

Maybe we will cross the line in a draw :D
I've never won either though. :dopey:

Now that I think about it, I don't think I've had any races/drives at all, in any game mode, at DFR since I started playing GT5 again in October. So that would mean it has been at least 11 months since I've driven Deep Forest. :scared:

I definitely need to practice.

Can't race tonight and I haven't set a lap yet :(

I hope you are all ready for the weekend, racing continues in 4 days! :embarrassed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back