• 1,599 comments

Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm losing 2-3 tenths in the first sector- but if I set up the car so I don't, I lose it elsewhere.

Although I reckon that if I can get a perfect lap, it would be about 1'16.4xx.

Tricky lap around here. There's many corners but only 5 braking points. I'm well off the pace right now, will need to put many laps in to get close. Driving here is very different to the tracks we have been to already.

Tricky lap around here. There's many corners but only 5 braking points. I'm well off the pace right now, will need to put many laps in to get close. Driving here is very different to the tracks we have been to already.

I only count 4. :boggled:

I think I may lose my win streak this weekend. :(

Well, I will try my best! Pole isn't everything, and there will actually be a bit of strategy in pit stops now.

Well I don't think that the fastest on a hotlap will win, it will be the person who looks after his tyres well and has consistently strong pace throughout the whole race, so you never know! :)

I'll stop talking and just see what happens.

I am glad that I am winning the championship despite the fact I missed a race. :D

I'll stop talking and just see what happens.

I am glad that I am winning the championship despite the fact I missed a race. :D

:grumpy:

I'm aiming for a podium or hopefully a win by the end of the series. My best result is 4th so far so not far to go. :crazy: A win in my first ever online series would be the icing on the cake. :D

:grumpy:

I'm aiming for a podium or hopefully a win by the end of the series. My best result is 4th so far so not far to go. :crazy: A win in my first ever online series would be the icing on the cake. :D

Have you enjoyed it so far?

Have you enjoyed it so far?

Yep definitely, my highlight would have to be my first race at Spa, where I was knocked into the gravel on lap 2 and then fought my way up to 6th by the finish. Well 5th actually but when I overtook SagarisGTB at the last chicane I felt I might have nudged him wide so let him back through.

It's a great series, the cars are easy to handle but hard to be fast in and the people are great- so thank you for putting on such a great series. :)👍

Where do you get all this time to practise? ^^ I find it hard just making room for the races. :P

I have a room open now if anyone wants to join..

I stayed in for a few more laps , after you left.
Same setup as with you in the practice today and yesterday with Dax , nel and marunda.

4 liter of fuel down from full tank , on lap 3 I did a lap of 1'16.107

sector times:

lap 1'16.107

MadMax

Same setup as with you in the practice today and yesterday with Dax , nel and marunda.

sector times:

lap 1'16.107

MadMax

How are you so fast? Is it setup? Because I'm ragging the car for all it's worth and can't beat 1'16.618. :grumpy:

sector times:

lap 1'16.107

MadMax

See, I am actually beating you in the 1st two sectors, so why am I losing so much time?!

How are you so fast? Is it setup? Because I'm ragging the car for all it's worth and can't beat 1'16.618. :grumpy:

It must be the setup as I'm not using my new G27 to it's full potential , yet.

I couldn't break 1'16.5 yesterday before completely remodelling the gears.

See, I am actually beating you in the 1st two sectors, so why am I losing so much time?!

It cannot be the last corner then , so it must be the entry / 1st corner of sector 3.

I usually pull thru it at 130-135 km/h / 81-84 MPH .

MadMax

I'm losing way to much time in the first and second sector, I was usually 4/5tenths down on Dax's time (1'16.5xx) by the 3rd sector. :indiff:

I'll be testing some more tonight methinks.

Still can't I'm home from college til 1pm and until then I should be revising (or at least my parents should think I'm revising :sly:).

If your still on at 4pm I'll probably join you.

I have to go to college at 13:20 and will not be back until around 4 anyway, so it works out fine. 👍

Edit: I just set a 1.16.194 with full fuel on board. MadMax, I will race you to 1.15's :D

Last edited:
Coolio, same with me.

You worked out what was losing you so much time then?

I'm hoping with a few tweaks I'll be joining the race there. ;)

Wow you're doing a lot of practice! :eek: Also, sorry for ruling myself out of this like 2 weeks ago. If I can make it tomorrow I'll join, even if I am only competiting for 4th or 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back