• 1,599 comments

Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone willing to say what there transmission max speed is around Tsukuba? :P

I bet something 210 or 220 would be okay here, the straights are really short compared to our other tracks.

DaxCobra

It's just banter.. :) a mod would hardly close a thread over harmless fun with no targeted abuse..:) And anyway.. It's only neljack :lol:

There's targeted abuse, which is bad, and then there's targeted abuse at Neljack, which is funny.:lol:

Anyway, I wanna make up for my idiocy in the V8's at Tsukuba(playing with the RA wheel:ouch:) by getting a podium in the Elises.:)

akmuq
There's targeted abuse, which is bad, and then there's targeted abuse at Neljack, which is funny.:lol:

Anyway, I wanna make up for my idiocy in the V8's at Tsukuba(playing with the RA wheel:ouch:) by getting a podium in the Elises.:)

Ra wheel?

EDIT: and that's basically what I meant bout neljack:P

The red wheel which you can use to play with brake balance and ABS mid-race, hint, don't put it on to 0 and use full braking, it cost me a win.

akmuq
The red wheel which you can use to play with brake balance and ABS mid-race, hint, don't put it on to 0 and use full braking, it cost me a win.

Hahahahahhaahhaahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaah :lol:

:lol: what a looney thread

Tonight I did a dozen reconnaissance laps with a best of 58.3xx. Still have to shorten the gearing as I'm never getting close to redline in 5th. Looks like I still have to find some time before Sunday to get onto the pace.

...hint, don't put it on to 0 and use full braking, it cost me a win.

You can use full braking. Just adjust brake balance so that the front locks up slightly before the rear and then you should be able to have full braking on for about a second before lock up so you stamp on the brakes and slowly ease out of the brake as the car slows- braking threshold decreases as you go slower.

So anyone dropped into the 57's? ;)

Still haven't had anymore practice.

But I my parents are out and I have finished college for today.

*Looks Crafty* :mischievous:

EDIT: Practice room open- cos i iz a rebel.
Practice only no races.

EDIT: ROOM NOW CLOSED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back