• 1,599 comments

Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already got my car sorted for next season since it looks like season 2 is on it's way.

Will be using a new car, with a new colour scheme.

Also, anybody tried these cars on comfort softs- awesome fun.

I'm thinking of something completely different for car set up, so I wouldn't do anything yet...

Great photos marunda!! I like how you get to see another perspective of the race :)

I went in too hot and the ai re-spawned me losing me a couple seconds. But that wasn't the end of the problems, both me and Carracer had very slow stops. For comparison, Neljack had a 2'22 in-lap including pitstop, Eclat was 2'25, I was 2'31.7 and Carracer was 2'35. We had a decent in-lap so the pit stop was way too long. Carracer really lost out. I managed to recover, and after Eclat went off, it became a game of chicken with Nel for the win. I didn't want to risk a top-2 spot, so instead I tried to lose him through bus stop but it was futile.

If you went in too hot in to the pits you probably got a time penalty.. it's a bit stupid because it doesn't say anywhere what the pit speed is but you get penalised if you go too fast. I got penalised this race but was already dead last so it didn't matter.

If only I didn't go off.

Ah well, can't win them all. The moment I went off, I was watching the scrap behind me, and when I looked back infront I had missed the braking point

:dunce:

I don't trust Carbonox. :P

Well ok then, I know my exact colour scheme for next season regardless of whether we are using RMs or not. If we aren't I think we should use sports hards to make it more like a club race then. 👍

Great photos marunda!! I like how you get to see another perspective of the race :)

If you went in too hot in to the pits you probably got a time penalty.. it's a bit stupid because it doesn't say anywhere what the pit speed is but you get penalised if you go too fast. I got penalised this race but was already dead last so it didn't matter.

Thanks Phouch. I didn't get caught out by the pit lane glitch thing because it happened to me in practice so I slowed in the race. 👍

If only I didn't go off.

The moment I went off, I was watching the scrap behind me, and when I looked back infront I had missed the braking point.

Then got ninja'd by me. :sly: Also props to Carracer for tangling up with you through the chicane as it meant you were well out of my draft. :P

Has anybody checked to see if everyone was using the full pitlane?

Thanks Phouch. I didn't get caught out by the pit lane glitch thing because it happened to me in practice so I slowed in the race. 👍

I wouldn't call it a glitch.. you get penalised for speeding in the pit lane.. the only problem is there is no information about it.

Well ok then, I know my exact colour scheme for next season regardless of whether we are using RMs or not. If we aren't I think we should use sports hards to make it more like a club race then. 👍

Then got ninja'd by me. :sly: Also props to Carracer for tangling up with you through the chicane as it meant you were well out of my draft. :P

Has anybody checked to see if everyone was using the full pitlane?

I haven't checked, but I will do.

I wouldn't call it a glitch.. you get penalised for speeding in the pit lane.. the only problem is there is no information about it.

I thought it was a glitch like the one at Tsukuba. But thanks for clearing that up. 👍

I thought it was a glitch like the one at Tsukuba. But thanks for clearing that up. 👍

It's not a glitch, but carbonox tried to start a conspiracy that it only happens to the R35 back at Monza in the FIA GT1's :lol:

I love penguins..

I absolutely never had any knowledge of this. It's a glitch for me because the game never explains it. At least now it's common knowledge that you need to go about 100kmh into the pitlane to get out alright, but months ago it was not.

I am thinking... Completely stock Lotus Elise '96's. No tuning, just an oil change, a lick of paint and some fresh rims, yo.

What choo think?

Racing would be unbelievably close.. :D

I'm thinking great idea. But what about tyres? Comfort softs are stock and made the rm really fun to drive, but the stock car doesn't have downforce so.... I don't know.

Also I'd like to suggest the addition of some different tracks. Laguna Seca would be great, I would suggest La Sarthe 2009 (C/T&W) but it's a bit too long, London would be cool too. 👍

I hate London so please not that ^^ Haven't tried the car stock but thinking the concept of exactly alike cars is great.

If the car is as hard to handle as the one in the top gear challenge i wouldn't mind better tires though ^^

I hate London so please not that ^^ Haven't tried the car stock but thinking the concept of exactly alike cars is great.

If the car is as hard to handle as the one in the top gear challenge i wouldn't mind better tires though ^^

That was a 111r on Comfort hards though, softs are a lot grippier, although Sport hards might be a better choice otherwise Carbonox will moan about it being to oversteery. :sly:

Some tracks it works good with a oversteery car but if we're going back to deep forrest and such bumpiness we might need some grip to cope :P

We cannot race at London, there is no pit lane.

We will be going back to Deep Forest by the way. :D

Rome is a possibility, so is Autumn Ring.

NOOOOO! Not Autumn ring, it's the most hateful track in the game. Rome sounds good, shame about London. Laguna Seca? I love that track. :)

I will do some testing right now.

Men, come forth to my loungeth, and we shall driveth thou Elise using variable setupseth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back