• 1,599 comments

Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Internet went down on Thursday evening and I've just got it back but won't be able to download the update (2.03) until the engineer turns up and gives the all clear. So if I'm not there by 3pm I would be really grateful if you might wait 10 minutes as I might get in for then. If it's going to be more I'll say on here and you can start without me. :)

I next time I will skip the last race, overall I was beginning to think I missed the "Just go for the pass" memo.
Marunda, funny thing, was that last pass wasn't really that bad, just over optimistic stopping distance. An accident, The other passes I received and watched were blatant dive bombs.
Good race Nel, have fun with the championship Dax.

Just whipped this up with no help what so ever from Carbonox, he did not make this.

Last edited:
would have been cool if eclat dc'd ^^ as nellie did everything he could to win the champs

And I would also like to congratulate Dax on his championship, anyway, that makes 2 of us on form this weekend, Occupy TOCA?

First off Congratulations to DaxCobra on taking the champnioship (yes I spelt it wrong on purpose) and also to Neljack on taking the win.

I next time I will skip the last race, overall I was beginning to think I missed the "Just go for the pass" memo.
Marunda, funny thing, was that last pass wasn't really that bad, just over optimistic stopping distance. An accident, The other passes I received and watched were blatant dive bombs.
Good race Nel, have fun with the championship Dax.

Yep. As I saw it I was alongside you and braked late, putting me ahead but the braking+turning+lack of ABS meant that the rears just gave up. And I didn't seem to disadvantage you much and even if I did you'd gain it back in the draft. So thank you. 👍

The final standings.

WOOOOOO! 4th overall and 3rd today, well chuffed with that. Fastest lap was just the icing on the cake:
Me: 1'58.268
Dax: 1'58.344
Carracerptp:1'58.361

Also Neljack, you were really 🤬 me off because the draft allowed you to stay with and overtake me despite the fact that I was about 1-2 seconds a lap faster than you before I passed.

Last edited:
Himself... He's been like it for days, poor guy... Cruciatus Curse did a number on him.

I believe he is talking to neljack though.

I did mean Neljack. :dunce:

In other news:

CLICK FOR FREE PICNICS

Yes, they are mostly all of me and Neljack. But that is because the pics are about my race and most of my race involved fighting with him.

Last edited:
Excellent photos :D

Thank you.

I've had better picnics.

The picnic was spoilt by too much Marunda.

Yes but they were picnics of the race from my perspective. It takes way too long to find incidents/overtakes concerning other people. Also if I had taken a picnic of every incident there'd have been about 30. :scared:

Excellent photos Marunda! Congrats to Neljack for the sneaky win and Eclat on the well-deserved championship. Eclat's drive in Monaco was champion material on it's own and he followed that up with strong results (but I didn't appreciate the dive bomb today).

Was a good race overall. Very happy to have gotten my first pole position (outside Silvias) on Gtplanet and I'm satisfied with 2nd despite having race winning pace. The only big problem was the pit stop. After Eclat pitted, me and Carracer ran 58s for the next two laps and then the in-lap would have been a 59 had we not ducked in to pit. I went in too hot and the ai re-spawned me losing me a couple seconds. But that wasn't the end of the problems, both me and Carracer had very slow stops. For comparison, Neljack had a 2'22 in-lap including pitstop, Eclat was 2'25, I was 2'31.7 and Carracer was 2'35. We had a decent in-lap so the pit stop was way too long. Carracer really lost out. I managed to recover, and after Eclat went off, it became a game of chicken with Nel for the win. I didn't want to risk a top-2 spot, so instead I tried to lose him through bus stop but it was futile.

Excellent photos Marunda! Congrats to Neljack for the sneaky win and Eclat on the well-deserved championship. Eclat's drive in Monaco was champion material on it's own and he followed that up with strong results (but I didn't appreciate the dive bomb today).

Was a good race overall. Very happy to have gotten my first pole position (outside Silvias) on Gtplanet and I'm satisfied with 2nd despite having race winning pace. The only big problem was the pit stop. After Eclat pitted, me and Carracer ran 58s for the next two laps and then the in-lap would have been a 59 had we not ducked in to pit. I went in too hot and the ai re-spawned me losing me a couple seconds. But that wasn't the end of the problems, both me and Carracer had very slow stops. For comparison, Neljack had a 2'22 in-lap including pitstop, Eclat was 2'25, I was 2'31.7 and Carracer was 2'35. We had a decent in-lap so the pit stop was way too long. Carracer really lost out. I managed to recover, and after Eclat went off, it became a game of chicken with Nel for the win. I didn't want to risk a top-2 spot, so instead I tried to lose him through bus stop but it was futile.

Sorry about the divebomb. I think you are talking about the hairpin after the 1st corner? Totally stupid move by me, thought I had room, then it became apparent to me once I had started braking that you still had the racing line, but by that time my stupidity had been used and I was in the wrong position.

Sorry, and thanks. :D

Thank you.

Yes but they were picnics of the race from my perspective. It takes way too long to find incidents/overtakes concerning other people. Also if I had taken a picnic of every incident there'd have been about 30. :scared:

You forget that I make vidnics, they are much harder to do. :grumpy:

Already got my car sorted for next season since it looks like season 2 is on it's way.

Will be using a new car, with a new colour scheme.

Also, anybody tried these cars on comfort softs- awesome fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back