Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will do some testing right now.

Men, come forth to my loungeth, and we shall driveth thou Elise using variable setupseth!

I fear I cannot joineth you young warrior. For I must satisfy my hunger and then hasten in my quest to get-eth to thee Sixeth Formeth.

Why you talking like that?

Also, I am testing on a track that is almost certainly making an appearance next season... :D

I can't.

1. My parents won't let me on except on Friday evenings and weekends.
2. I have to eat lunch in about 20 minutes and set off for college by 1:30 ish.

`So I guess todays job for me is getting the Lotus elise thread up.

Also, I am not giving anything away with the series now.

Will suprise you all. :D

We will probably be using Sports Softs, for 2 reasons.

These cars have no downforce and all the weight is at the back, which is bad for pack racing when we are going two abreast through corners...

Also, I want more tyre wear so pit strategy comes in to play more.

The cars still feel alive on S Softs, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Ah right I'd forgotten you can't add a bit of negative rear camber to steady the rear. Do sports softs deteriorate faster than Racing hard?

Well, with the slower cars, they might last a bit longer, but the races will be longer too.

45 minute racing this series guys. (Unless any of you have a problem with that, but I doubt you do as we have been late starting before)

I think 45 minutes will be fine then. It was you I was worried about not being able to make it. :D

I think 45 minutes will be fine then. It was you I was worried about not being able to make it. :D

As long as we start at 3pm on Saturdays, 2 hour long races would even be possible- the longer the better as I invariably spin at the beginning then spend the rest of the race making up positions. :dunce:

Me and Carb are always pulling the gloves off..

going to post this here to show you what FIA GT1 is like. Sorry for the bad quality, haven't sorted my render settings yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back