Mad FinnTuners Co.™ - Finished 301010 with GT-Rdammerung - BIG THANKS everyone!

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 3,787 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, you didn't offend me, but long experience with GT-R's has taught us that the GT-R's are better when LSD and VCD are left as they are, stock. As of yet, I haven't found an LSD setup that would beat the stock ones.

Very much agreed.

we need to find a pair for it that is equally slow and lethal on kids who can't hear it coming.

The combination RJ came up with is the very same one we considered as the April Fool's Day special for 2009 but for reasons happily forgotten it never materialized. It may some day but I'm not promising anything. And releasing the Buick for public... I don't know, it means just about nothing to me as a car and it would need a suitable counterpart too. One that might be hard to find.

Hey people, the thread is kinda dead, we miss the Finns! I hope they're cooking up some awesome tunes! :dopey::dopey:

well, mine has been done for a while, don't know about Grey's counterpart. expect 6 cylinder snarl, practicality and dull appearance.

I should race in the Tuning Garage Challenge, make that planned release car and two request cars, move all my stuff to another apartment, fix the brick, and work eight hours a day... is it just me or doesn't this all add up in the end? :ouch:

I should race in the Tuning Garage Challenge, make that planned release car and two request cars, move all my stuff to another apartment, fix the brick, and work eight hours a day... is it just me or doesn't this all add up in the end? :ouch:

Ouch indeed...

Here's to hoping things open up a bit for you without something gone wrong being the cause 👍

WTF?! :odd::odd::odd: Leo is banned!??!?!?! :eek::eek::eek: What the hell happened while I was asleep!? I don't see a reason in the site feedback and his last posts don't shed any light on it either.....

Anyone want to fill me in? This would be a shame if we've lost one half of the best GT4 tuning team around. :(

I wonder, what in the world, happened? It's a sad day in Mr. Rodgers neighborhood! Sorry for the lose Graycap! I just won't be the same without him!

<------ the new avatar....hope you guys like it, if you want one just PM me. :) It's 120x118 for Premo's, and can adjust it to 100x100 (or something close to it) for non-premos. 👍

I want to start a petition, the BRING BACK LEO petition. :sly:

As far as we know... Leo could have put that for his own title? Has anybody tried to email him? I would think he would had to do something really,really bad to get the ban hammer! As long as I remember he's kept a low profile on here! I'd join you Mafs for sure! Just as long as we don't break any rules, our self!

For the record, "Banned" can't be entered as a user title. That's the real deal.

I don't know what he's done, he doesn't know what he's done himself and the last posts support that as there's nothing particularly striking to be seen. When I came home today I got an SMS from him saying "Interesting. For some currently unknown reason I've been banned from GTP." and I've had him on MSN pretty much ever since. There are a couple of guesses floating around but nothing is certain. Might be some minor issue adding to his previous warnings and infractions that just caused the critical mass to form.

The greetings have been forwarded, and if you guys think you need a petition to bring him back you don't know him at all...

If I learned anything in life....er on here, never make a thread about it! That will just get you in some hot water! I'm not sure what happened.....but bringing it up will have back lash, and that my friend is not what you want or need! I'd just leave it alone, and somebody will tell us what happened to Leo! I'm not going to post about this in here anymore as I don't want to post it up in MFT's thread! I'd say let's get back to tuning....

Sorry again Graycap!

SVX
Should I make a thread in the Rumble strip or site feedback?

I've asked the boss via PM, hopefully he can come back with a response sooner or later and get to the bottom of it for us. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back