Mad FinnTuners Co.™ - Finished 301010 with GT-Rdammerung - BIG THANKS everyone!

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 3,787 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back...And I'm with the person ^ there, time to change everything! Good to have you back!

Thanks, everyone. It's good to be back. It was also good to see that certain australians had a soft spot in their hearts for me. :lol:

Leo, you are so welcome dude and like I have said to you bro, I would always back you up, your contributions FAR outweighed your indiscretions. 👍

Everyone give big thanks to the GTP staff for doing this because they didn't have to do it at all. :bowdown::bowdown::cheers::cheers:

Now don't let me down Leo, my nose is more brown than chocolate now!! :lol::lol::lol:

Leo, you are so welcome dude and like I have said to you bro, I would always back you up, your contributions FAR outweighed your indiscretions. 👍

Everyone give big thanks to the GTP staff for doing this because they didn't have to do it at all. :bowdown::bowdown::cheers::cheers:

Now don't let me down Leo, my nose is more brown than chocolate now!! :lol::lol::lol:
I knew that you cared! But, that was bit excessive :odd: :lol:

Welcome back Leo! Good to have you return!
It's good to be back, old buddy.

Now you know what I went through, you and I both know what happens beyond the grave when you die.:scared: Just remember, your new account gets just one infraction before death, and nobody arises from the grave twice, nobody. Not that it's hard to avoid infractions.:lol:

I wonder...how long has Leo been out of GTPlanet? Because if it's three days, I think you may get a lawsuit from a certain Mr. Christ...:lol:

I wonder...how long has Leo been out of GTPlanet? Because if it's three days, I think you may get a lawsuit from a certain Mr. Christ...:lol:

i can continue that theme!
JesusWelcomeBack%5B1%5D.jpg

Thanks to Paulie for getting Leo back! :cheers:

Thanks to Paulie for getting Leo back! :cheers:

Wut.

Paulie had nothing to do with Leo coming back; hell, he mostly avoids GT4 now.

What he did do was warn Leo about the 1-infraction-and-gone-forever bit about making a new acc after your first gets banned provided you were a reasonably decent member before the ban.

Yeah, avoiding GT4 is easy when you don't have a PS2 or GT4 any more.;) But I had nothing to do with helping Leo return, there's nothing I could have done.

I don't get it, how come Leonidae is a new memer all a sudden? Been reading posts but they don't make much sense. :confused::boggled:

Incorrect Paulie, you could've taken up the headstone avatar to show your support for him. ;)

I had a user title dedicated to him, but in order to upload my Ute as an avatar would take another 30mins or so, because it's not saved anywhere on the net, and that's just not worth it.:sly:

I had a user title dedicated to him, but in order to upload my Ute as an avatar would take another 30mins or so, because it's not saved anywhere on the net, and that's just not worth it.:sly:

You don't need to save it on the net bro, just your hard drive. :cool: I could do 10 avatar changes in 10 minutes and never need to save it on the net because all of them are saved on my hard drive and each one takes the best part of 5Kb each! 👍

You can ask me via PM or the people I sent the avatar to via their emails to work out how if you need more information. ;)

I'm so, sorry, mafia.
Just didnt read what paulie said. I thought he meant to so much trouble for getting Leo back. Let me change what i said...

i can continue that theme!
JesusWelcomeBack%5B1%5D.jpg

Thanks to Paulie mafia_boy for getting Leo back! :cheers:

You don't need to save it on the net bro, just your hard drive. :cool: I could do 10 avatar changes in 10 minutes and never need to save it on the net because all of them are saved on my hard drive and each one takes the best part of 5Kb each! 👍

You can ask me via PM or the people I sent the avatar to via their emails to work out how if you need more information. ;)

Oh well pardon me if my internet doesn't rock the house.:P To upload one image on ImageShack for me takes close to 30mins.

Oh well pardon me if my internet doesn't rock the house.:P To upload one image on ImageShack for me takes close to 30mins.

Like I said dude, you DON'T need to upload to imageshack. I'll send you a PM explaining it all. ;)

Okay okay, enough with the off-topic chatter. Let's enjoy of the Christmas and prepare for our next pair. :sly:

Lexus IS300 SportX '01

386 bhp, 483 Nm, 1249 kg

Clickable for full size

Parts to fit:
Racing Exhaust
Racing Brakes
Brake Balance Controller
NA Tuning Stage 3
Port Polishing
Engine Balancing
Racing Chip
FC Transmission
Triple-plate Clutch
Racing Flywheel
FC LSD
Carbon Driveshaft
FC Suspension
S3 Tyres
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Oil Change
New Wheels (optional)

Suspension
Spring Rate: 6.5 / 6.0
Ride Height: 110 / 120
Bound: 5 / 8
Rebound: 9 / 6
Camber: 2.0 / 2.0
Toe: 0 / -2
Stabilizers: 3 / 4

Brake Controller
Brakes: 5 / 7

Transmission

Note: First, reset the gearbox to the default settings, then set the Auto setting, and only then set the gear ratios.

Gear Ratios
1st: 2.629
2nd: 1.839
3rd: 1.440
4th: 1.182
5th: 1.000
6th: 0.837
Final Gear: 3.350

Autoset 11

LSD
Initial: 10
Acceleration: 25
Deceleration: 5

Driving Aids
ASM Oversteer: 0
ASM Understeer: 0
TCS: 0

If you're ever in need of a relatively spacious cargo hauler that won't see you in the sharp end of a huge traffic jam this might be just the car for you. Based on the Lexus IS300 Sport Cross (I wonder where the "sport" comes in the stock model though) it has no shortage of room as there isn't a sign left of the back seat, let alone any unnecessary sound insulation. Sure it's ugly as sin on the outside - looks too awful to be described even as a door stop - but under the sheetmetal hides an Altezza touring car with a hopped up engine. Naturally the wagon body takes its toll but it's still easily fast enough to show the tuner scene brats how much underbody neons and carbon hoods really mean when the point is going, not showing.

Last edited:
Yes, the reason apparently being not using capital letters properly. Let's just hope he won't do it again.

Yes, the reason apparently being not using capital letters properly. Let's just hope he won't do it again.

In order to put some minds at ease...

Leonidae had amassed 25pt already. He was issued with a Warning last week about an area of his conduct where he wasn't meeting with the expectations of the AUP. For reasons known only to him, he chose not to heed the Warning and was issued with a further Infraction which, unfortunately for him and his fans, took him beyond the 30pt mark and resulted in his ban.

Now, personally, I can't imagine the thought processes of someone on last chance status when they decide to ignore a Warning and as a result I have very little sympathy and, had I been the one who issued the Warning I'd have also issued the subsequent Infraction - though I wasn't.

I don't intend for this to spark a discussion into what Leonidae did wrong, or the AUP, or which moderator did what. It's just an explanation for those of you who are/were his friends - he was on last-chance status, received a Warning which he ignored and was banned.

I think we can put this to bed now and continue on topic.

Hey yo Leo, now we are even (both new members). That is cool, sorry about the circumstances. Any how as a new member teehee, maybe you'd do a request tune. Perhaps you'd tune a 280Z for the list. I like the car and want to drive it on N1 tires to get ready for gt5 lol, as per the gt5 demo. I have tried to drive it with max power and can't keep it sticking very well to the tarmac. I know it is a big order but maybe you could give this a try. I love the 2 Mad Tuners and your tunes. I hope you'd consider this request. Merry Christmas, and Happy new tune er new year!💡

See their first post as well as post 11 for details on what you need to do to get them to build a car.

That being said, Vince put together quite the 280Z over at RVV [/shameless plug] and you might want to take a look. N1s aren't going to stick worth anything though, especially with the tiny contact patches dictated by GT using factory sizes.

Edit: Now I see you already have and instead of bothering to make a post saying what you liked and didn't like in the proper thread you're going around to other places to try and get something done that won't happen any time soon (good traction on N1s in a 1970s car).

The bit about getting ready for GT5 is a bit useless, Prologue (and GTPSP for that matter) make any skill with any car in GT4 nearly useless. The tire model used leaves far too much lateral grip when tires spin so even on N1s all you'll get is boatloads of spin and a little bit of tail-out action.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back