Mad Max 4 - Fury Road

87880-116553.jpg

His face should be dirtier but this is just so badass imo.

Nicholas Hoult got invited to Top Gear to do the star in reasonably priced car, they talk a bit about Fury Road and Clarkson asked him about the Interceptor which got wrecked as you guys can see in the trailer. Nicholas Hoult said that the car got modified a little bit and used by the bad guys.

file.php

I get a feeling this car won't survive (again).

MadMax_nux-immortanjoe_1.jpg

A prequel comic to Mad Max Fury Road is planned. It will tell the rise of Immortan Joe and the backstory for Nux.
I spy a Mercedes behind that Interceptor...it looks as if it's on massive monster truck-style wheels. :lol:

EDIT: I dun goof'd, thanks Cano.

Last edited:
George Miller confirmed that another trailer is on the way. Probably next month for CinemaCon. The audience from SXSW yesterday also get treated a 7 minute footage of Max and Furiousa fighting with Max speaking his first line after 20 minutes into the movie.

Watched it earlier tonight and it looks like it's going to be a fantastic movie. I really hope it's good.

Screw Avengers 2, i'm anticipating the hell out of this one.

In the new Esquire interview UK, Tom Hardy said he is attached to 3 more movies, if this one is financially successful. I'm gonna do my part to make sure that happen.

Seriously? Many consider 2 to be the definitive Mad Max movie, and arguably the best in the series (as well as my favourite). Think of the levels of action seen during the last 20 minutes of the first movie, extend it by a whole hour, throw two of the most memorable and malicious bandits seen so far and you have a proper 80s action flick.

I haven't watched Beyond Thunderdome in years, but it's often seen as the weakest of the existing movies. It wouldn't surprise me if Fury Road takes its place as the least well-received Mad Max offering however. Reboots of 80s action movies tend not to live up to expectations, but this could end up proving to be passable as a standalone movie.

Mad Max 2 is a must watch. Fantastic movie. 👍
Thanks for those that suggested Mad Max 1 and 2. I watched those over the weekend and enjoyed them. 2 was really good. Made me even more pumped for Fury Road. Which I will for sure be seeing in the theater.

Back