Maintenance Notice

• Thread starter JLBowler
  • 623 comments
TWO MAINTENANCES?! HOLY KAZ GOD OF MAINTENANCE!

Good lord! All hail maintenance and the good things it'll bring.

I wonder if the %200 prize/points fund will end after that maintenance ? Been trying to save up £12,000,000 in order to buy one of the classic premiums that are around that price range, but am only £9,000,000 in so far ( don't have a lot of time to play it at the moment ). I hope the %200 stays around for a while yet. Enjoying all those double credits ! :)

Is it a bit far to speculate that they are winding GT5 up and are just going to up the credits to %200 for the remainder of the year or is it something fleeting, like last time ?

Two lots of maintenance? hmm.. could be anything really.

I'm putting my money on routine bug fixes, however due to it being two rather than one, it could be that first is prep work and the second is implementation of new content.

But honestly It's more than likely to be routine stuff and minor bug fixes, don't get your hopes up then you have nothing to be disappointed by :lol:

Special pack of Nissans incoming with hearts on them. Just in time for Valentines Day :lol:.

I think there may be a crackdown on cracked stuff and junk.

Two maintenance periods only means one thing.

Two patches. :sly:

But, it's probably a patch, and then another maintenance period to make sure it's worked the way they intended it.

Two maintenance periods only means one thing.

Two patches. :sly:

But, it's probably a patch, and then another maintenance period to make sure it's worked the way they intended it.

So what could be so important to have a second patch to cover what could go wrong? By the way has PD ever scheduled two dates next to each other like this?

So what could be so important to have a second patch to cover what could go wrong? By the way has PD ever scheduled two dates next to each other like this?

Not a second patch. Maintenance. It could very well just be two server maintenance periods and nothing else.

Most likely will be. I can't see them putting out two separate patches within 2 days as it would be cheaper to pile it all into one.

I'm really hoping for a big DLC pack
With all the circuits from the previous trailers (corvette and nsx)
And possibly new cars?

SPEC 3 SPEC 3 SPEC 3!!! But in all seriousness, just remember that with new updates comes game-breaking issues. In this sense, GT5 is like minecraft :D

Maybe a bug fix for the looping for the first maintenance and reset the Seasonals for the second maintenance. They have not been reset for quite some time.

Back