Montalvomc's Collection Free Red Bull X1, Cars, Tickets and Paints! Updated*

If you guys please just read first post it states this:
I will accept your trades one for one.
My garage which is in the Highlighted Blue link shows all current cars and I have a Vettle X1 right now will get a white X1 soon. I'm just restating what my first post says nothing personal guys and I'll add you to the schedule guys.

Once again please read first post ^_^

1/14/2011: PagodaTop[The_dirty_ho] M5 -> Camaro Z28 RM '69 Car received[M5 '05 S] waiting for open trade slot *Received wrong car version*

DOH!

I think the M5 '08 is a premium, I can buy that and send it your way if you want, unless you want to keep the M5 '05?

Up to you.

Apologies

Omg too many posts to keep up with I will accept everyones offer but the two who offer the R8 one of you choose which you want to give you'll still receive the car you asked for.

I've got you a golf gti rm.
I don't need/want any paint.
Could I have the x1 don't care which.
If not all take the Lamborghini Chrome Line
Please PM me.

I wish I could gift people the Chromeline cars i can't it wont let me send them i don't have anyway of give them away so i guess i should remove my chrome line cars from the list.

Interested in any of the below cars?

McLaren F1 '94 - 0.0km Driven Original or Fully Tuned?
Citroen GT by Citroen Concept '08 - 0.0km Driven
BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V-spec N1 base '00
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70 - 0.0km Driven

Ok I updated the first post OMG it took forever to catch up with an itouch lol Also every let me know if there is anything wrong ok. Send me thos PSN name so you can get those free paints ok guys!!!

Car sent, chucked in some tuning bits by way of apology. Fitted the Racing Gears by mistake, but you can always take them off, only sent reversible stuff in case you wanted it left stock.

PS - as a note to everyone else +++ recommendation for deadsnipermatt as a trader, very understanding about my little booboo

Car sent, chucked in some tuning bits by way of apology. Fitted the Racing Gears by mistake, but you can always take them off, only sent reversible stuff in case you wanted it left stock.

PS - as a note to everyone else +++ recommendation for deadsnipermatt as a trader, very understanding about my little booboo

bro thanks I understand we make mistake also i can still send in the car tonight I'm getting the Pink x2010 tomorrow night ^_^ I'll leave a trade slot open so you can get a free one.

Back