Montalvomc's Collection Free Red Bull X1, Cars, Tickets and Paints! Updated*

8C Competizione for a 2009 ticket and F430 Scuderia for lvl. 21 ticket? Can trade Monday and Tuesday.

I wish you the best of luck and if you don't get your car please contact me and I'll do my best to help you get the car your looking for.

Thanks a lot man! Just got the Veyron today! :)

Hope your wife gets better soon :)

Cheers!!

Were scheduled to trade on the 23rd. Can we please trade for any other x1 than the red bull one? I already have the red bull x1. Either way I added you to psn.

I just updated the list and I think its done. If there is anyone who is missing from the list please tell me so I can fix it.

I already have one trade set up with you, but how about another? I can give either a BMW Z4 or a Nissan GTR Black Mask for a Level 21 ticket

I already have one trade set up with you, but how about another? I can give either a BMW Z4 or a Nissan GTR Black Mask for a Level 21 ticket
ok Ill put you in Feb 1st if thats ok

hey mate would you trade an X1 for a Nomad Diablo '00?
I could get you in Feb 1st too if you are ok with that

FD3S for Miura? And chrome please? :s
Fed 1st is also the earliest i can get you the car is that ok?

If u have Carbon X1,the best offer I could give u are 2 lvl 24 tickets,or a F2007 and a ticket.

Waitin for reply.

I only have a Red bull X2010 right now I'm trying to get a Proto and Colored X2010's

I want to say I'm sorry to everyone I am a day behind trading trading I'm sorry yesterday was a mess. Everyone who trading with me I'm sorry but you may be delayed one day. I am trying to catch up so please hang in there I'll get you your cars soon.

Back