Montalvomc's Collection Free Red Bull X1, Cars, Tickets and Paints! Updated*

Ok, I really want an X2010 or X1 if you prefer to call it that...for that, I'd be willing to trade any one of the following cars.

BMW:
Z4 M Coupe '08

Audi:
R8 4.2 FSI R Tronic '07
R8 5.2 FSI Quattro '09

Subaru:
Cusco Dunlop Impreza 08

Lotus:
Elise 96'

My PSN ID is "GNR-Rocks87" (without quotations), just message/reply to me on here which car you would like. Also, please specify a color if you prefer a certain color, and weather or not you'd like it tuned or upgraded in any way. I would be extremely pleased if I could just finally get the X1, I'd get it myself but I simply don't have the time to get to level 35 or quite frankly the superb skills required to attain it through the Vettel challenge. Thanks!

***EDIT***
Sorry, but I just made another trading deal for an X1 with someone else. The only other car that I really want is the Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67. So unless you'd like to make that trade for any one of the cars I listed above, I'll just call off making any deals.

Last edited:
I want to say I'm sorry to everyone I am a day behind trading trading I'm sorry yesterday was a mess. Everyone who trading with me I'm sorry but you may be delayed one day. I am trying to catch up so please hang in there I'll get you your cars soon.

u got both cars now, but the delay is no problem, dont worry

Hey,

I will trade my 370Z GT Academy, Cusco Dunlop Impreza 08, or my Mercedes CLK-GTR for a Red Bull X2010, let me know! thanks my PSN ID is: ArcTec34

I would be ready to trade a Mercedes - Benz SLS AMG |or a| Z4 M coupe 08' BMW

So can I get as a reward for that a RedBull X2010 (S. Vettel Version) ?

If so, I guess I would even be ready to give you both.

Robez

Hey,

I will trade my 370Z GT Academy, Cusco Dunlop Impreza 08, or my Mercedes CLK-GTR for a Red Bull X2010, let me know! thanks my PSN ID is: ArcTec34
i want the 370Z and CLK-GTR. earliest trade day is 2/3/2011

My Lancer Evo RM for Range Rover Storm? Can trade now
earliest day to trade possibly 2/4/2011

I would be ready to trade a Mercedes - Benz SLS AMG |or a| Z4 M coupe 08' BMW

So can I get as a reward for that a RedBull X2010 (S. Vettel Version) ?

If so, I guess I would even be ready to give you both.

Robez
earliest i can trade is 2/4/2011

Let me know if those dates are ok with you guys.

Would you like to have the BMW Z4 M ('08) or would you like to have the Mercedes - Benz SLS AMG ?

And would you be ready to trade a X2010 for 1 of those cars ?

(Yes, the DATE is ok, so let's say 4th of February 2011 ? )

Robez

Ok, I really want an X2010 or X1 if you prefer to call it that...for that, I'd be willing to trade any one of the following cars.

BMW:
Z4 M Coupe '08

Audi:
R8 4.2 FSI R Tronic '07
R8 5.2 FSI Quattro '09

Subaru:
Cusco Dunlop Impreza 08

Lotus:
Elise 96'

My PSN ID is "GNR-Rocks87" (without quotations), just message/reply to me on here which car you would like. Also, please specify a color if you prefer a certain color, and weather or not you'd like it tuned or upgraded in any way. I would be extremely pleased if I could just finally get the X1, I'd get it myself but I simply don't have the time to get to level 35 or quite frankly the superb skills required to attain it through the Vettel challenge. Thanks!

***EDIT***
Sorry, but I just made another trading deal for an X1 with someone else. The only other car that I really want is the Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67. So unless you'd like to make that trade for any one of the cars I listed above, I'll just call off making any deals.

You can have the P330

Hey,

i want the 370Z your on the schedule

Do you have Maziora Mazeran? If not I am interested in the 1000 ticket.
what car are you offering for the 100 ticket?

When's the earliest you can trade so I can update my schedule?
Check First post

r8 5.2 for EK9 RM and c6 z06?
I have None of those cars

I have EVO IX RM that i can trade asap .. let me know if your interested.
I am a EVO in a pending trade

I'd probably have your accounts going down the side rather than across the top, and the dates along the top instead :)
Thats a good idea ill try that.

Will trade Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro '09 for Bugatti Veyron?
ok ill let you know when I can schedule you

Also guy one more thing I need everyone who wants to trade with me I need you all to send a PSN friend request to all 6 of my accounts!

My Accounts are:
MontalvoMC: Main Account
ADeadSniperMatt: Secondary
ADeadGuyMatt: Secondary
GTP_MontalvoMC: Secondary
GTP_MontalvoM: Secondary
GTP_ADeadSniperM: Seconary

People are not Recieving their cars because I'm not able to get them to add the correct account that has their car and their not sending their cars to the correct accounts. This is whats causing some delay because yesterday All my trades failed so i resorted to sending cars to people who who added me early and were scheduled on a later date. I will trade to who ever is available because I hate to waste my Trade Slots! So please do my a favor send me those request first.

Thats a good idea ill try that.

ok ill let you know when I can schedule you

Also guy one more thing I need everyone who wants to trade with me I need you all to send a PSN friend request to all 6 of my accounts!

My Accounts are:
MontalvoMC: Main Account
ADeadSniperMatt: Secondary
ADeadGuyMatt: Secondary
GTP_MontalvoMC: Secondary
GTP_MontalvoM: Secondary
GTP_ADeadSniperM: Seconary

People are not Recieving their cars because I'm not able to get them to add the correct account that has their car and their not sending their cars to the correct accounts. This is whats causing some delay because yesterday All my trades failed so i resorted to sending cars to people who who added me early and were scheduled on a later date. I will trade to who ever is available because I hate to waste my Trade Slots! So please do my a favor send me those request first.

OK I will send request to the 6 accounts now (PSN: Kingy1988). Let me know when you are available to trade. Thanks

Guy I need to stop trade for a second I am completed halted due to the fact several of my trades fell threw and I'm not getting in contact with any of those traders. so until I figure out how to correct the mess I'm in with the delayed trades Please and I Mean PLEASE give some time to work out these issues.

All of you who have trades pending with me all I ask is to Send me a Message on PSN So I can confirm who is still trading with me and who bailed out OK?

Edit: Apologies adeadsnipermatt, I will wait for confirmation of the deal before sending friend requests through psn

adeadsnipermatt,

Can send you GT Concept, GT Road Car, BMW F1 GTR Race Car '97 & Carbon x1, as soon as you are back up and running. Actually I can do you pretty much any Premium Car.

In return would like:

Red Bull X1 S.Vettel, GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65, GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 & Caterham Seven Fireblade '02

I'll send friend requests to all your accounts sometime today under the PSN of AscaiDEL1.

Regards,

Moondance

Last edited:
Edit: Apologies adeadsnipermatt, I will wait for confirmation of the deal before sending friend requests through psn

adeadsnipermatt,

Can send you GT Concept, GT Road Car, BMW F1 GTR Race Car '97 & Carbon x1, as soon as you are back up and running. Actually I can do you pretty much any Premium Car.

In return would like:

Red Bull X1 S.Vettel, GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65, GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 & Caterham Seven Fireblade '02

I'll send friend requests to all your accounts sometime today under the PSN of AscaiDEL1.

Regards,

Moondance
I have a BMW F1 GTR, GT Road and Concept car now I still want a Carbon X1 and if you have a F2007 and F10 that would be nice. but I'm really backed up on trades so I can't make a deal untill these are done.

A TOM s SC430 Super GT car fully tuned for a Toyota 7.
PSN fhe_crazy_man (underscore not a space)

Just like I said before I'm backed up on trade I dont want to make it any worst ill get back to you when I finish my current trades. I'm not turning you down I'm just want to screw up my rep with late trades.

Back