Montalvomc's Collection Free Red Bull X1, Cars, Tickets and Paints! Updated*

An X2010 for my Ford GTLM Spec II race car or any of the ones on the ucd at the moment.just pm me or PSN mia2007ruby and let me know (we'll work something out) 👍

Thanks for the ticket! Now to the hard (& boring, slow...) work... use it and redo it 'till I get my Veyron! :)

I have a Bentley Speed 8, R390 GT1 Race Car, Honda Mobil 1 NSX, Honda Raybrig NSX, and Chaparral 2J. All restored. Interested in Year Tickets.

Last edited:
I have a Bentley Speed 8, R390 GT1 Race Car, Honda Mobil 1 NSX, Honda Raybrig NSX, and Chaparral 2J. All restored. Interested in Year Tickets.

Ok le me know which ones you want so I can put you on that list.

Thanks for the ticket! Now to the hard (& boring, slow...) work... use it and redo it 'till I get my Veyron! :)

I wish you the best of luck and if you don't get your car please contact me and I'll do my best to help you get the car your looking for.

Just wanted to say, i could send you both cars on 19th if you want

That's up to you the schedule I have posted is the earliest I can send my cars out. Also what paint do you want? You get one free chip or each day you wait so tell me and I'll send them your way.

Just got back home will update thread in the morning I received mclaren f1 M5 '08 my chrome paints and all trade successfully sent to everyone schedule for 1/13/2011.

Ok le me know which ones you want so I can put you on that list.

2010, 2009, 1990, Level 21

I also have Matte Yellow (everything but red, brown, black) and/or a color shift/chrome. Are you willing to trade for Matte Red and Matte black?

I'm able to trade starting the 16th

Last edited:
2010, 2009, 1990, Level 21

I also have Matte Yellow (everything but red, brown, black) and/or a color shift/chrome. Are you willing to trade for Matte Red and Matte black?

I'm able to trade starting the 16th

The 18th is the earliest I can send you those tickets. is that ok with you also the only cars I want are the Speed 8 R390 and NSX. I already have a 2J pending

hi mate, it's me :)
how i can obtain that's ticket 2009 and 2010? what do you want to trade for it?

PS. don't forget about ticket lvl 21 ok :) I'm waiting for it. Ty

hi mate, it's me :)
how i can obtain that's ticket 2009 and 2010? what do you want to trade for it?

PS. don't forget about ticket lvl 21 ok :) I'm waiting for it. Ty

Offer me any car you like thats in the wanted list OR not in my pending list or garage and ill pretty much accept it. I'm also looking for rare paint chips that I dont already have

Offer me any car you like thats in the wanted list OR not in my pending list or garage and ill pretty much accept it. I'm also looking for rare paint chips that I dont already have

hmmm.... how about with paint? i got most off matte paint just ask what paint you want :)
edit: ok then with matte yellow.
plus the car on dealership then, Ferrari SP1'08?

Last edited:
Interested in any of the below cars?

McLaren F1 '94 - 0.0km Driven Original or Fully Tuned?
Citroen GT by Citroen Concept '08 - 0.0km Driven
BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V-spec N1 base '00
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70 - 0.0km Driven

I think that u might have missed my message. Interested in any of the above?

Everyone I want to apologize My wife is a little sick today I think its food poisoning so I am a little slow with the trades today ill try to get them to you ASAP. Once again I'm sorry for the delays

The 18th is the earliest I can send you those tickets. is that ok with you also the only cars I want are the Speed 8 R390 and NSX. I already have a 2J pending

Ok so Speed 8, R390, and NSX for 2010, 2009, 1990 Tickets

ticket received 👍 ty mate.

btw... I still looking for 2010 and 2009 ticket :)
if you agreed what i offer last, put me on your scheduled :)
ty

Everyone who I said I'll trade a Pink X2010 I will not be able too I was pretty scammed. the guy refuses to trade because HE was too impacient to wait for my schedule and he decied to trade it to someone else. for everyone who wanted the Pink X2010 im sorry i can no loger offer the car please feel free to select any other car I curret have in my garage. Once again I'm sorry for everyone that wanted the Pink X2010.

sorry to hear bout you getting riped off, and i hope your wife is feeling better. When everything settles down maybe we can trade =)

5 Chrome Paints for Lvl 21 Ticket

i can send tomorrow 1/16

I have also:

1 Matte Yellow

3 Matte Light Blue

3 Matte Lime Green

Last edited:
Ok tomorrow, I'll send the paint n car :)
to what ID bro, do you want me to send it? Pm me

i hope your wife is feeling better soon, Cheers :)

ty

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back