Muscle car trading thread

• Thread starter SpikeyLEE
  • 69 comments
United States
New Jersey
Spikey_LEE
Decided to make this thread because I have a lot of muscle cars available and I know a lot of people on here love muscle cars.

I especially have cudas and chevelles in different colors although I can't promise I have every color. And the have a lot of miles.

If you are interested in any of the ones I have available just let me know so we can make a deal. (you have to be willing to send first, I don't scam)

Here is the list of muscle cars I have available and in each color I have them in:

1. Plymouth 440 six pack '71
:amber Sherwood metallic, Tunisian tan metallic, Light gold, Sassy grass green, Bahama yellow & True blue metallic.

2. Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70
: Classic white w/black stripes, Desert sand metallic w/black stripes, Fathom blue metallic w/white stripes, Cortez silver metallic w/black stripes, & black cherry metallic w/ white stripes.

3. Dodge charger super bee 426 hemi '71: Gold metallic, light gunmetal metallic, & bright blue metallic.

4. Dodge charger 440 r/t '70:
Light gold metallic

5. Buick Special

6. Mercury cougar XR-7 '67: Deep marine blue pearl

7. Pontiac tempest le mans gto '64:
Singapore gold

8. Shelby gt350r '65

9. Chevrolet camaro SS '69:
Azure turquoise metallic w/white stripes

* I will continue to update this list when ever I find any new colors or new muscle cars.

Psn: Spikey_LEE

I would like to have the classics white w/black stripes. What do you want to trade for?

Socket68
Unfortunately no. How about a Tuxedo black w/ white stripes chevelle?

After I get a white cuda I'll send it to you for free, just keep checking here from time to time. Only looking for a white cuda with under 7,000 miles at the moment and when I get it from soneone I'll send you the chevelle for free.

After I get a white cuda I'll send it to you for free, just keep checking here from time to time. Only looking for a white cuda with under 7,000 miles at the moment and when I get it from soneone I'll send you the chevelle for free.

Sounds good. I'll keep an eye on my ucd for the white cuda for you.

raph7845
I do have a white cuda... I just want a cuda in another color cause we cant change their color... Sassy grass would be perfect

Cool send me a psn request: Spikey_LEE I have a lot of the sassy green ones.

Hey, you posted for the white cuda in my Car Giveaway. Anyway you can send me the 350R, someone PMed me for one

RS200Freak
Hey, you posted for the white cuda in my Car Giveaway. Anyway you can send me the 350R, someone PMed me for one

So do you have the white cuda I'm liking for? If you do send me a fr Spikey_LEE and I'll send the 350r

I have a Chevrolet Corvette GRAND SPORT (C4) 1996 for trade.

PSN: vennyscool911

bcfcevil666
Do you still have a Chevelle available? I do not mind the colour.

Yes sir I have infinite amounts of every car and every color because I know how to dupe. Do you have a white cuda under 7,000 miles?

I have a white cuda six pack, but its 15000 miles...Would there be anything else that you would be willing to receive for a Chevelle?

bcfcevil666
I have a white cuda six pack, but its 15000 miles...Would there be anything else that you would be willing to receive for a Chevelle?

Can you restore it to 0 miles for me, just go to your items, then special coupons I think then car restore or something like that it shouod say you can restore the car to 0 miles. I ran it that's why I'm asking for someone to do it for me.

All I'm getting in my special coupons menu are some GT Auto vouchers. I also gifted the white cuda a while ago unfortunately and all I can find is a brown one...slipped up on the details there. I only remembered the distance figures because the white one was my main car for the classic muscle races. Sorry :(

Currently looking for this car in this exact color:
Screenshot_2013-07-04-16-16-33_zpsdd79c5e5.png

it's not the A/C cobra S/C '66. It's a SHELBY cobra 427 '66 but it's standard and it has a roof and has stripes. Looking for anyone who has it and is willing to trade.

Hi. just got the game, so would be very nice with some cool American muscle :D
I'm very interested in the Shelby gt350r '65 and/or Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70.
Thanks in advance :)

My id is: Biffbyford66

Do you still have that sassy grass green plymouth cuda?
Let me know what car you would want and ill see if i have it!

Currently looking for this car in this exact color:
it's not the A/C cobra S/C '66. It's a SHELBY cobra 427 '66 but it's standard and it has a roof and has stripes. Looking for anyone who has it and is willing to trade.

From what I've seen, the standard version only comes in Guardsman Blue.

bandit0627
Do you still have that sassy grass green plymouth cuda?
Let me know what car you would want and ill see if i have it!

Yea I do, looking for a white cuda for it or the car I posted above.

bandit0627
dont have either! well i have them.. just not those colors... Is there ANYTHING else you would want!

Umm do you have the premium bmw,m3 coupe '07 with MAX hp, meaning at least 185 miles?

Latest Posts

Back