Mystery July Car Pack

• Thread starter neddyie118
  • 340 comments
I`m going to do it later on when i get back in, going to the pub in like 20 minutes so i wont have time:lol: :cheers: I`ll post the time in here when i eventually complete it.
Yeah, I have to grab my cat's meds and I gotta leave for work as well, I should have have enough to test most of the cars on VIR before I go at least.

Pack Stats:

1957 BMW Isetta 300 Export
13 HP
920 LBS
E 100
52,000 CR

2014 Chevrolet #4 ROAL Motorsport RML Cruze TC1 WTCC
370 HP
2425 LBS
S 735
300,000 CR

190 Fiat 124 Sport Spider
102 HP
2310 LBS
E 238
15,000 CR

1969 Ford Brawner Hawk III
680 HP
1400 LBS
R 884
1,000,000 CR

2014 Jaguar #14 Emil Frey GT3 Jaguar XK
600 HP
2822 LBS
R 827
600,000 CR

2015 McLaren 570S Coupé
562 HP
3016 LBS
S 723
150,000 CR

2015 Mercedes-Benz #24 Tankpool24 Racing Truck
1080 HP
12125 LBS
B 584
1,000,000 CR

I'm going to make a wild guess that the Merc truck is going to be quite scary to try and drive round Tight Corners.

I've gone to a few Truck Races at Brands in the past and they always look pretty tough to drive.

Sweeet pack! Congrats those who called the Jag as that was pretty obscure. Love that T10 have mixed things up again, and can't wait to try the Isetta and the truck. Only small quibble I have is that it would have been nice to have the 675LT rather than the 570.

The Mercedes truck should have some ungodly amount of torque as well. Can't wait to be done with work to check this thing out... :D

The Isetta seems to handle pretty well around VIR GW, topped out at 51 mph going down hill with a lap of 5:40.015.

With the right racing lines I don't think you need to brake lol.

I didn't waste any time. :lol:

GetPhoto.ashx

I know the stripes are thicker than they should be but I didn't want them being hidden underneath the mesh vent. I haven't done the "Black Liner" text yet, but you can grab it now. Just search "Actros BL."

Having a blast at Grand West, but that's simply because the Isetta has the most puppy-like handling ever! I love how the surface has caused it to momentarily wheelie, start to tip and snap oversteer, depending on the corner.

After scrolling through the cars, I've decided to pass. I'm only genuinely interested in the Fiat, and individual purchases are just too expensive to justify. I faced the same dilemma with the Hot Wheels content. Too much variety for picky players I guess.

After scrolling through the cars, I've decided to pass. I'm only genuinely interested in the Fiat, and individual purchases are just too expensive to justify. I faced the same dilemma with the Hot Wheels content. Too much variety for picky players I guess.
They should really release fanservice pack like they did it with FM3 last DLC. No car younger than 15 years was in it

Yes, he did. But fans should be allowed to make a DLC. It would certainly improve their loyalty.

For one, I'm not sure this would even work, financially or productively; secondly, I don't see much loyalty from people whose imagination decries Senna's F1 McLaren, a racing truck and countless other wonderfully diverse cars for a stupid S14 that's not hugely different to the two cars in that mould already in the game.

Latest Posts

Back