Mystery July Car Pack

• Thread starter neddyie118
  • 340 comments
Amazing variety in this DLC. Probably not their strongest offering, but it doesn't need to be, this late in the game's life cycle.

Also... No S14.

spider-man-001.jpg

That is an awesome Pack, and I'm not going to be convinced otherwise by those S14 whiners.

I want more Race Trucks in the game now ;D.

Tom Coronels wtcc Cruze is also a nice edition, and that BMW looks like fun.

Good job Turn 10, adding more variety to a game that already has plenty.

This also boosts my hopes we may get Dakar trucks in Horizon 3.

Great variety but the Fiat may be the only thing I'd select for a car pack. Still, it's going to be fun to try that truck and I'll carry an open mind toward the other five cars.

In other news, good to see continued support in the months to come.

RML Chevy, Emil Frey Jag, and the Merc. Fantastic. And the Brawner Hawk is suitably mad for a classic IndyCar...

AndrettiHawk.jpg

- - - - -

This is welcome.

In addition to the Turn 10 Select Car Pack for Forza Motorsport 6, we have released the latest content update for Forza Motorsport 6. The focus of this content update has been on bringing three tracks in Forza Motorsport 6 back into competitive play – Monza, Catalunya, and Circuit of the Americas. The team at Turn 10 has worked to address numerous issues on all three of these tracks. For example, at Monza, the chicane at Turn 4 has been adjusted to more accurately distinguish between clean and dirty driving lines. In addition, the tire wall at Turn 4 has been moved to alter the driving line and better prevent corner cutting.

I met Tom Coronel when the WTCC use to come to brands, really nice bloke.

Now if only we could get the Citroen and Lada in the game now.

Look at me being all demandy, I'm starting to sound like an S14 fan :P

Am I the only one seeing something that looks like an unknown homespace in the Fiat 124 screenshot in the announcement article?

Back