Mystery July Car Pack

• Thread starter neddyie118
  • 340 comments
I really liked the Formula Mazda car. If they did more of that and make it into a spec series I'd be all for it. Not sure which ones? F5000?
In short Forza already has Formula C Class (Formula Ford and Mazda) and Formula A Class (2014/1991 IndyCar and Lotus F1). Surely they can put Formula B Class Car like Formula Renault 3.5 and Formula World Series.

All those posts saying ''BMW Isetta'' in the Forza website thread and i'm here like
1416895926759.gif

The BMW Isetta would be a blast, seems the most likely guess so far. As for the others, as long as it isn't the Cheetah (ridiculous car that looks like an old Hot Wheels, but not in a good way, or something the Banana Splits would drive) or a Deltawing (although that's more a personal thing as I already have GT6 and they are interesting cars, sure, but I really don't need it in Forza too)

The Forza guys seem an imaginative bunch so should be a nice selection, and let's not forget it should be more than just 3 cars.

Still got quite a few hours to go yet and I am at work now going to be a long day and I won't know what is in the pack until around 1am Australian time. :-(

I don't. :'(

It means that a X-class vehicle may be incoming.

Webber_usgp_2004.jpg

This cat which raced back when BMW and Toyota got bored of Le Mans and decided to try their hand at F1 came to the mind of more than a few people over at the fm.net forums. It's a bit of an outlandish guess that's been given the slightest hint of credibility only by the X class lobbies going kaput, tho.

Ah, whatevs. We'll find out soon enough. It always feels like Christmas when a Forza DLC is coming... You know the general shape of the wrapped gifts sitting under the tree, and that makes the wait for the moment of unwrapping 'em almost unbearale!

It means that a X-class vehicle may be incoming.

Webber_usgp_2004.jpg

This cat which raced back when BMW and Toyota got bored of Le Mans and decided to try their hand at F1 came to the mind of more than a few people over at the fm.net forums. It's a bit of an outlandish guess that's been given the slightest hint of credibility only by the X class lobbies going kaput, tho.

Ah, whatevs. We'll find out soon enough. It always feels like Christmas when a Forza DLC is coming... You know the general shape of the wrapped gifts sitting under the tree, and that makes the wait for the moment of unwrapping 'em almost unbearale!

A V10-era F1 car?

oh+please+yes.gif

Busy day at work today so a new Dlc Pack to look forward to when I get home should be a nice reward.:)

Hoping for something unique today and not to modern like the last 2 have been.

A mix of both classic and modern would be nice.

A classic, working class sports saloon would go down a treat for me. I'm not picky, anything from the late-80s or 90s would do.

I dunno what to expect with this pack but I am happy to get any reason to pick up FM6 again. Hell, I'm not into Nascar and I enjoyed that pack. I shall continue to hit F5.

Somebody already asked the question before in the thread. I`m sorry guys! But thank you anyway haha :-)
Anyway, my guess is that we could see the Deltawing in Forza. That`s my only guess i have for this Pack. It`ll be interesting to see what we get.

And when it's finally opened, only a few accept it because a lot of others are upset that their beloved S14 or *insert highly-requested car here* wasn't in the pack.

Back