Nürburgring GP/F endurance 10.feb - RM Golf IV GTI

• Thread starter Jawehawk
  • 176 comments
I can't remember the time I ran today , I was using the medium tire it was a 2 26 I think

ill prob use softs for 2 of them and then mediums for the end. iv done my maths on it and it should work really good!

We should get together for some practice , is anyone going to be available today ?

Add me on psn : skengdigi

Sorry I can't . I'm on a team. We only do private testing :)

You do realise that the rules state that you must show up for at least one practice session? This is so I can make sure you know how to drive clean, fair and proper. I do make a few exceptions when people can't find any time to join the sessions, but I do prefere it when people attend at least on of the practice sessions.

I can see me failing miserably in this race, no ABS is a hard thing to just pick up :P

Hope to see a bunch of us in the practice session today .

Is mixing tire compounds allowed , for example having medium on front and soft on rear ?

Hope to see a bunch of us in the practice session today .

Is mixing tire compounds allowed , for example having medium on front and soft on rear ?

Yes. It's entirely your choice.

Practice session is up!

Last edited:
Practice session has ended. John joined for a little bit, but otherwise I spent the time alone.
Sorry SkingD, but I can only practice for so long :D.

My best lap on SS tires was 2.28.7 On SM I was able to get it down to 2.31.

Next practice session is going to be opened at 18.00 GMT on monday.

Jawehawk
Practice session has ended. John joined for a little bit, but otherwise I spent the time alone.
Sorry SkingD, but I can only practice for so long :D.

My best lap on SS tires was 2.28.7 On SM I was able to get it down to 2.31.

Next practice session is going to be opened at 18.00 GMT on monday.

Sorry I wasnt home today. Ill try be at the next one.

Back