Nürburgring GP/F endurance 10.feb - RM Golf IV GTI

• Thread starter Jawehawk
  • 176 comments
huh. Never heard it called Scooby before :).
I personally like the Scooby more aswell. But do people want me to host the RM Golf race again, and would people join the Evo VS Subaru race?

How long was the race? I would prefer to keep it under 2 hours, if possible. An hour and 30 minutes is ideal.

But I am game to join just about any RM enduro race you can cook up, so long as life permits.
I'm tired of not finding good races online and disappointed with the lack of decent races with tire wear and fuel depletion in A-Spec. And there are very, very few opportunities to use all the RM cars in the game.

I'll call the Lancer. I enjoy that car quite a bit.

This was a really good race, though I would have come 4th, if had pitted. Stayed out way to long, it was only a couple of laps to go, so thougt it would be fine, but no. Mister caught me on the last lap, me and him had some good battles earlier, but next race I will pit for sure.
Just a shame there weren't more people who signed taking part.

Sign me up Andy for this please.

How long was the race? I would prefer to keep it under 2 hours, if possible. An hour and 30 minutes is ideal.

But I am game to join just about any RM enduro race you can cook up, so long as life permits.
I'm tired of not finding good races online and disappointed with the lack of decent races with tire wear and fuel depletion in A-Spec. And there are very, very few opportunities to use all the RM cars in the game.

I'll call the Lancer. I enjoy that car quite a bit.

I think the race was aprox 1 hour and 45 minutes long. If I were to use the same track for the Impreza VS Evo race, I would probably set the laps to 50.

I think the race was aprox 1 hour and 45 minutes long. If I were to use the same track for the Impreza VS Evo race, I would probably set the laps to 50.

Lancer Evolution all day! :) 👍

It turned out i was able to join this race because large snowfall on friday caused massive traffic jams (about 830 km in total). I went away on saturday in stead of friday evening. Btw, a Z3 M coupe and snow is a fun combination :sly:.

I'll join the race with the scooby vs evo, and probably the Golf RM as well if its going to be held again.

OK. So I'm going to host a second RM Golf race on friday (as in 5 days from now). We could postpone it one more week, but is that really neccesary? Is everyone availible on friday?

The Evo VS Impreza race will be held two weeks after the 2nd RM Golf race.

I'll host a session tommorow evening at 18.00GMT for practising and the like.

i think i'm able to join the race oncoming friday. I'm going away again that weekend, but if i'm leaving on saturday then friday won't be a problem. I'll see you tomorrow then.

I've changed the race start to 20.05 GMT, though the lobby will still be opened at 18.30 GMT. The reason for this is that I like to follow the last half of X-factor, which airs between 19.00-20.00 GMT. The lobby will be open during this time, however, I won't be paying attention to it.

I'm assuming that SkengD, Fakegangster, JohnWells, MSTER and m8h3r are up for this? Otherwise, please notify me.

Last edited:
Jawehawk
I've changed the race start to 20.05 GMT, though the lobby will still be opened at 18.30 GMT. The reason for this is that I like to follow the last half of X-factor, which airs between 19.00-20.00 GMT. The lobby will be open during this time, however, I won't be paying attention to it.

I'm assuming that SkengD, Fakegangster, JohnWells, MSTER and m8h3r are up for this? Otherwise, please notify me.

X FACTOR :embarrassed: haha I'm just messing around with you. I'm up for both races 👍

Same golf as before and the scooby for the second race :D

i'll join in about 30 minutes or so. Grab a dinner and still need to buy the golf and RM it. My number will be 85 and the colour is undecided yet.

i'll join in about 30 minutes or so. Grab a dinner and still need to buy the golf and RM it. My number will be 85 and the colour is undecided yet.

Could you buy a RM Lancer aswell? I need you to help me with a photo-run.
Need a photo for the VS race thread :).

Hey Jawehawk, sign me up for this one too please, same colour and car number as last time.

:)

I would join and I do prefer the evo to the sti .

To me the evo looks better but usually the sti is a better car on track .

Not sure which one I would use , would have to tune and test .

I will join for sure though .

I did think the golf race was too long but the same amount of laps with the evo / sti should be fine .

So are you joining the 2nd RM Golf race too SkengD?
Considering the number of participants, I'm going to decrease the number of laps to 30.

I'm going to assume this Evo vs Scooby race will be the same rules as the Golf RM race? In relation to tuning...

I'm going to assume this Evo vs Scooby race will be the same rules as the Golf RM race? In relation to tuning...

Well, I just posted the thread for that endurance race, so head on over and check it out :).

OK. So I'm going to host a second RM Golf race on friday (as in 5 days from now). We could postpone it one more week, but is that really neccesary? Is everyone availible on friday?

The Evo VS Impreza race will be held two weeks after the 2nd RM Golf race.

I'll host a session tommorow evening at 18.00GMT for practising and the like.
I won't be able to make this one. I will be at work.

The colour of my car for this race will be GT FLUORESCENCE 008-W (red). Any practise this evening?

Hi, I was on vacation last week but I see you're doing it again now on Friday. If there's still room please sign me up. I've read the OP with the rules. I'll get back with car color and number if you let me in this race.

Hi, I was on vacation last week but I see you're doing it again now on Friday. If there's still room please sign me up. I've read the OP with the rules. I'll get back with car color and number if you let me in this race.

You are most welcome mate 👍.

Back