NASCAR Nationwide Series ~ Season 1 ~ PD FIX THE GLITCH!!!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 417 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
this sounds fun but I might still be away for the first race so I may have to give it a miss :ouch:

Test race result -

Me 1st (Dodge)
JediJoe 2nd (Ford)

Gap - 0.010, its close...

still low 51's? I may test at Daytona tonight after work with all the regs in place to see whether I'd embarrass myself or not, lol

Ok apologies if this screws anyone up... but checking back I have no carbon bonnets allowed.

am I right to assume that the Camaro cannot be RM'd, only tuned? Best get that one sorted early :)

müle_9242;6257933
just to clarify:

Even though my camaro's already well above 450 hp, you want me to put on the permanent engine stages as well, and power limit it even more, making the powerband even worse?

am i right to assume that the camaro cannot be rm'd, only tuned? Best get that one sorted early :)

no rm!!!

Furinkazen
Test Room in My Lounge now!

Okay sir..

Nvm time difference screwed me over..

Last edited:
what the heck, put me in if there's still room, lol

I'll go with the Mustang for now please :)

edit: now, where's the option for running with rookie stripes? :lol:

Last edited:
what the heck, put me in if there's still room, lol

I'll go with the Mustang for now please :)

edit: now, where's the option for running with rookie stripes? :lol:

:lol:

Just to clarify window weight reduction allowed 👍 , my Challenger didn't have it :lol:

Idk if I can do anymore Sunday series. Ill try to pop in when I can.

Edit: or maybe one weekend series. Ill try to join ur crazy series after the cup races.

Last edited:
tezgm99
I've only got about a dozen on it so far, mostly from B-spec :lol:

Most of my friends are from GTP as well mate 👍

if anyone wishes to practice at Daytona, my room will be available for another hour or so before I go to bed. Mopar managed a tick over 51.0 in his Challenger while I'm running at low 51.1's in the Mustang. I have, since then, switched over from the DC3 to my DFGT so I'm hoping to go a tiny bit quicker due to being smoother with cornering.

edit: yep, with the wheel, I got a low 51.0....looks like the cars will be a mighty good match :)

Last edited:
if anyone wishes to practice at Daytona, my room will be available for another hour or so before I go to bed. Mopar managed a tick over 51.0 in his Challenger while I'm running at low 51.1's in the Mustang. I have, since then, switched over from the DC3 to my DFGT so I'm hoping to go a tiny bit quicker due to being smoother with cornering.

edit: yep, with the wheel, I got a low 51.0....looks like the cars will be a mighty good match :)

Ya I'm using ds3 controller, hopefully I can get my car tuned to pull a 50.8 or better later this week

I'll be sending FR's tonight to those signed up :)

Just FYI I'm not accepting any at the moment. I already have pretty much my whole racing series on my list, plus trying to keep room open for my Course Maker contest. 👍

Are you Australian or Canadian? You have the AUS flag but it says your location is Vancouver... :sly:

I'm Australian but living in Canada :)

Edit:
Just FYI I'm not accepting any at the moment. I already have pretty much my whole racing series on my list, plus trying to keep room open for my Course Maker contest. 👍

me thinks I shall browse the tracks you've made...I get frustrated too easily when I'm trying to make one, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Test room tonight at 7:30pm GMT for an hour, that's in just over 90 mins time.

Course Maker contest? Tell me more ;) I have some Eifel tracks which could make for good race scenes if appropriate cars are used... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back