NASCAR Series has shut down.

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 298 comments
:lol: 3 Montoya's now.
Welcome new people. Is there any idea of when we will start this. 2 weeks time?3weeks?

2 weeks hopefully. Gonna alternate it with my TOCA Series (that starts this weekend).

Only 4 entry slots left.

Just send me a freinds request,so we can get together on the track and talk,about times dates rules and so on.AND I WILL DO THE SAME!

THANKS FOR REPLYING
proSpeedDemon

I posted earlier that my car number will be #88 and you have my psn wrong, it's XX_Big_Dirty_XX, must have missed it, thanks.

I'm in if we can get the races over with by 7:50 pm eastern time. I have to have time to get my car and be over at the GTN event by 8:00. But that shouldn't be a problem if your races start very early over on that side of the pond.

ASAP let me know what time you are planning on starting the races. I would hate to take up a roster spot for someone that can make the race if I can't.

Also something else that you can keep in mind. If you have more than 16 spots taken you can always let the top 16 qualifers get in. If we have 20 or more drivers trying to get 16 spots that would really make qualifing more fun. Qualifying in our league was a blast until we had to get rid of it to add to the competition level. Just an idea.

I am interested if there still is room on the grid.

GTP_BlacqueJack

I'll use my Tony Stewart car since akmuq beat me to the Montoya car, again :grumpy::)

Is abs allowed (I use it on road courses)?

Saturdays work for me (West Coast of Canada P.S.T. ) 👍

I'll buy a different car so we won't have four Montoyas on course. I'll take a look at the final entry list and pick one that isn't taken.

MrMulsanne, if you're planning on giving out prizes I can help out with that. We could give out Level Tickets, Birthday Tickets, or any cars I suppose.

i am interested in a spot for this series.

psn: brandofo
car: toyota camry #83 brian vickers

why is tire wear and fuel consumption set to off? no pit stops?

The Daytona Shootout is Saturday 19th March. Room Open 7pm GMT, practise / qualifying until 8pm, then the race. It's short (20 laps), but a good ice breaker for the season ahead.

The Daytona 250 (First points-scoring race) is Saturday 26th march.

15 slots taken - 1 LEFT!

And fuel use and tyre wear is on.

This is going to be very interesting indeed. Suzuka as the second last race could be a make or break race in the championship. Question: Is Indy flat out with restrictor plates?
I'll check later because if it is I'm just going to use my Daytona setup. It's a shame Motegi was dropped because that's a very small oval.

This is going to be very interesting indeed. Suzuka as the second last race could be a make or break race in the championship. Question: Is Indy flat out with restrictor plates?I'll check later because if it is I'm just going to use my Daytona setup. It's a shame Motegi was dropped because that's a very small oval.

I reckon so. And the calendar, with the chase and all, I think provides a good mix.

I tried to get in earlier in this thread....Are you on regularly?? I want in but I see you are in England....I have had bad luck with Racing with a host from across the pond i.e. lag and room drops....I would love to race with you guys before I committ...one thing I will tell you coming from othere leagues attendance is a problem especialy after the first 2 weeks.....as soon as people have a couple bad finish's they dont return....But my PSN is welda I will add you onto my friends list and try to hook up with you.
as for a car I will run any Chevy or the #43 Ford

I def want in...but the only thing that would hamper my decision is if we have connection issues....will you be on later today?

I have not too many issues either.

Welda is the 16th entrant - One of 3 #TBC's. Now for the race's, if they are over subscribed, it'll be first come first served, at least for the first two races. Also, if there is bad lag from someone we can warn them, and depending, they could be kicked out. It's harsh, but a way of maintaining quality.

I'll open a room around now for some practise if you wish - Send PSN Friend Requests to Furinkazen!

I am in Colombia, South America, I have been playing on line with some people in this forum, no connection issues yet.

DiegoC1980

Latest Posts

Back