NASCAR Series has shut down.

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 298 comments
RACE PREVIEW: THE GTP SHOOTOUT

Date - Saturday 19 March 2011
Time - Room Opens 7pm GMT - free practise and qualifying; race 8pm GMT.
Race Length - 20 Laps (50 Miles)
Special Prize - JGTC Super Autobacs MRS
super_autobacs_apex_mrs.jpg

The GTP Sprint Cup kicks off with a non championship race at Daytona. There are no points on offer, but it's the first action of the season and should see some fireworks as people come up to speed and get ready to race.

I'd say I'd be at practice. Depends if I'm home and if my friends are playing good game of Black Ops or not.
I have to say, this is the one series that I've actually been really excited about in a long time.👍

I'll see. Problems are meaning I can't connect on to a server properly. Give me 5 mins and I'll have a room up. either that or keep checking my lounge.

RACE PREVIEW: THE GTP SHOOTOUT

Date - Saturday 19 March 2011
Time - Room Opens 7pm GMT - free practise and qualifying; race 8pm GMT.

For you East Coast US guys, don't forget that we are now on EDT, not EST, so we are now at GMT -4 hours, not GMT -5 hours. Room opens at 3pm EDT, and the race starts at 4pm EDT.

Anyone up for some testing right now? Or does anyone know what kind of speeds we'll be reaching in the draft?

I wasn't at the test session (commitments to the IS-F series), but without a draft, i'm hitting 184 down the backstretch, and getting 49.3xx laptimes

no clue in a draft, though, but i do have a room up:

1472-6118-3701-4257-9315

i am getting 48.7-9xx due to my setup, runs extremely fast

48.7-48.9xx solo
46.5-46.9xx draft

i think can go further, depending on the track like le mans or ssr7. you should add those 2 tracks, just straight drags and skill in order to win.

i am getting 48.7-9xx due to my setup, runs extremely fast

48.7-48.9xx solo
46.5-46.9xx draft

i think can go further, depending on the track like le mans or ssr7. you should add those 2 tracks, just straight drags and skill in order to win.

Holy crap! Would you care to share your setup? :D
I ran a 49.1xx by myself, but can't see how another 3-4 tenths could be sucked out of it.

Latest Posts

Back