Nat./Regional Finals training - Updates from finals around the world!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 1,018 comments

Ha o dear my cat was the cause of that by the way not that I was aiming for the biggest pile up in history lol. Jumped on my knee like just before the braking zone scared the crap outta me, it's why I was drifting to the right initially...

Cat was then chucked out the room very quickly and very annoyingly and lesson learnt, don't have a cat asking to be fed while racing, they jump on you when not moving (I was only one in this weekend so became the feeder)...

Cat was then chucked out the room very quickly and very annoyingly and lesson learnt, don't have a cat asking to be fed while racing, they jump on you when not moving (I was only one in this weekend so became the feeder)...

Same, I'm now the feeder with my dog..he also likes pawing/biting my feet when they're flailing about on the pedals, NOT IDEAL:P!

Looking forward to racing again tonight, was the best bit of racing I've done in a long time, other than WRS ofc. Shame a lot of the online community want 'dirty shuffles' with boost set to strong. Just baffles me.. but maybe I'm just boring:)

..:gtpflag:

Guys, are we stocking up the gt academy version cars? It says in the OP to have those fully broken in. Just want to know whether to fully restore the academy version of the 370z tuned or not

You know you can dupe a car before sending it, that way you will still have it after you send it out.

Guys, can you receive a car then immediately send it ? I thought receiving stopped you from sending a car till the next day

Restriction is only on the sender; that's how dupe-chains quickly pass around a car. Person 1 can send a copy to person 2, who sends to person 3, who sends to person 4, who sends to person 5....

You may have been fooled by multiple-accounts on one ps3 though. The restriction is on the system not the account, if you send something from one account to a sub-account it eats the gift for that system so neither account can send again today.

Same, I'm now the feeder with my dog..he also likes pawing/biting my feet when they're flailing about on the pedals, NOT IDEAL:P!

Definitely not! Was funny though the night before she woke me up at 4am! I thought we were being robbed I jumped out of bed and grabbed a metal folding chair only to realise it was the cat.... Glad It's back to normal in our house now!

Should be able to get on tonight for some racing as soon as I'm home from work :D! 👍

Restriction is only on the sender; that's how dupe-chains quickly pass around a car. Person 1 can send a copy to person 2, who sends to person 3, who sends to person 4, who sends to person 5....

You may have been fooled by multiple-accounts on one ps3 though. The restriction is on the system not the account, if you send something from one account to a sub-account it eats the gift for that system so neither account can send again today.

Ahh got it thanks, yeah I usually send to myself and try sending it again so it never works, now I know why. I don't have any of the 2011 cars but I have 2012, I assume there isn't much of a difference, or is there ?

Guys, are we stocking up the gt academy version cars? It says in the OP to have those fully broken in. Just want to know whether to fully restore the academy version of the 370z tuned or not

The Tuned version is the only one I'm talking about. I know the OP says fully broken in, so hopefully Ed can make an executive decision here. I'm ok with breaking them in, but I think more people have them at 0 miles so if the rest of us refresh it may make the racing closer.

Any thoughts Wardez?

The Tuned version is the only one I'm talking about. I know the OP says fully broken in, so hopefully Ed can make an executive decision here. I'm ok with breaking them in, but I think more people have them at 0 miles so if the rest of us refresh it may make the racing closer.

Any thoughts Wardez?

Mines broken in, I don't mind restoring it though, but I only have one of those tickets left :)

IMO, everyone should break them in. It's hard enough acquiring the car, moreso if you need to reset the mileage and don't have a refresh ticket.

BTW, I do have this car so if anyone needs one, I can send it once I leave work.

IMO, everyone should break them in. It's hard enough acquiring the car, moreso if you need to reset the mileage and don't have a refresh ticket.

BTW, I do have this car so if anyone needs one, I can send it once I leave work.

I don't have any of the Academy cars so it would be greatly appreciated if you were willing to send one over 👍 :)

iamsupernasty
That works for me :) Ill get my bspec drivers to do that ish for me.
I recommend the Indy Endurance race. Hit start, do other stuff for a little over an hour and quit after 80 laps or so.

BanditKarter22
I don't have any of the Academy cars so it would be greatly appreciated if you were willing to send one over 👍 :)
Will do once I get home tonight. 👍

I recommend the Indy Endurance race. Hit start, do other stuff for a little over an hour and quit after 80 laps or so.

Don't quit while Bob's in the pits, or the miles/km's don't count. Learned that one the hard way.

I just reset mine to zero! :grumpy:

Seriously though... it's really easy to get one. We just keep cloning the same one. I have one at zero miles, I send it to you, you send it to someone else, they send it to someone else... the end.

We use 0 mile cars and turn off fuel wear so they remain 0 miles. Just make sure your oil is fresh.

This makes absolutely perfect sense... besides; breaking in cars takes longer than duping them. :sly:

Last edited:
Should get everyone that needs the tuned Z on a list and we'll start a chain.

My gifting will have refreshed today but I can only start it off, we need a waterfall to get everyone in one day.

I have 2 and both apparently are tuned yet they aren't.... I'm assuming it's something to do with the wheels :(!

It's confirmed! New York Ci-tay!

dwightshrutecelebrating.gif

Latest Posts

Back