New Beetle Cup Car 0/0

• Thread starter GT_COL
  • 48 comments
GT_COL
Untouched #2 Red #15 Bordeaux #17 green #18 yellow #20 White New Beetle Cup Cars.
Will trade for a Silver or Black 0/0 New Beetle Cup Car.

Last edited:
Hi, would like to have the #17 Green from you.
So on the 22nd:
#11 Blue 0/0 (psn soujiki3 -> GT_COL)
#17 Green 0/0 (psn GT_COL -> soujiki1)

Tomorrow is our trade,please choose a colour.Where should I send and from where should I receive?

Edit:You have asked for the purple Beetle but that is the same as the #15 Bordeaux you already have.What colours do you already have?

Last edited:
Tomorrow is our trade,please choose a colour.Where should I send and from where should I receive?

Edit:You have asked for the purple Beetle but that is the same as the #15 Bordeaux you already have.What colours do you already have?

OK how about black.

OK how about black.

Black is coming at a later date than our trade.I have these right now White #20, Blue #11, Bordeaux #15 ,Yellow #18,Red #2 so from what i see in your op you need the red,correct?If yes I'll send to GT_COL a fr from the account it is cause the fr you've sent(GT5antony) has the other colours.You'll still send the green to jeeptj2008.Let me know asap,cheers!

Black is coming at a later date than our trade.I have these right now White #20, Blue #11, Bordeaux #15 ,Yellow #18,Red #2 so from what i see in your op you need the red,correct?If yes I'll send to GT_COL a fr from the account it is cause the fr you've sent(GT5antony) has the other colours.You'll still send the green to jeeptj2008.Let me know asap,cheers!

Green was sent hours ago. Please send FR to GT_COL for red one.

Back