New seasonal events: Time Trial No. 31 & Drift Trial No. 31

Finland
Finland
The seasonal events have been updated with Time Trial No. 31 and Drift Trial No. 31.

Time Trial No. 31

Grand Valley Speedway for japanese cars from 1979 or earlier.
Tuning allowed to 370PP, tyres comfort medium or less.

750PP Spa-Francorchamps Time Trial.
Tyres limited to racing hard or less.

Credits from both time trials:
1. 250.000cr 2. 150.000cr 3. 100.000cr

Drift Trial No. 31

Suzuka Circuit Drift Trial for japanese cars from 1979 or earlier.
Spa-Francorchamps Drift Trial.

Credits from both drift trials:
1. 250.000cr 2. 150.000cr 3. 100.000cr

Tyres for both drift trials are comfort soft or less.

The online dealeship has not been updated.

Last edited:
They need to break this monotonous pattern
so next week 400pp 500pp 750pp a spec
the followed the week afetr by more b spec

wouldnt have been so bad if they left the old sesonals up or if they carnt be bothered anymore just keep it like they are and give us lots more of it

just hope that there's a good reason for all these half hearted sesonals, like they are working on somthing big
but it takes them a whole week to come up with this??

BS imo

What's the restrictions on the Japanese TT?

I was ranking 3rd on the 79 and older TT, only for a few minutes but was still nice. I ran a 1' 26"XXX

Oh, I thought there's no TT's at this time. :yuck:

Btw.Thanks for your great tunes on earlyer TT 👍 Im gonna pass this..just drifting this time :) Edit:Nice colors on OP but very anonying and hard to see for me..maybe colorblindnes or something :lol:

Place 312 after 5 laps on Spa :dopey:... I think it's the highest I'll ever be, I'm not that good, but who cares! :D

currently sitting at 58th spot at spa TT with a time of 2:00.300 flat. Probably not for long though lol.

Time to see how far I can push my Fairlady 280Z, love the car and like the track. And Spa! Gonna be a good week.

The Spa event is a bit weird at 750pp... none of the LMPs can quite get that high (can they? My Minolta seems to top out at 733.) So you've got to de-tune the heck out of a F1 car which start out closer to 900pp. I ran it with the Minolta anyway for starters... very easy to gold.

22nd place on Grand Valley with a 1:24.4 - I will enjoy this small victory because when I wake up tomorrow, I will be miles off the leaderboard!

I see the Cosmo Sport is showing up on the top of the GVE boards... the one car I've avoided buying so far because I thought it was too ugly. :ill:

Can someone gift or dupe me a DOME Concept Zero?
EDIT: Thanks Turismo-Lester :cheers:

EDIT: It is possible to win the DOME Concept Zero (Although I ruined mine)
A-Spec Amateur

Supercar Nostalgia Cup: Dome Zero Concept ’78 (S)
Dont do any Engine Tuning, because it cant be removed and you may need ballast for the 370PP TT

A wing can be added, but after a few laps im thinking you lose too much straight line speed.
Due to less power to reach 370PP and increased drag from the wing itself.

Ive backed up my save, and I'm trying lightweight tuning.

Last edited:
And again nice TT for me, because I haven't bought the DLC yet :lol:

Tried Spa track for the first time today and made it in 2.04.328. It's deffinitely hard with a gamepad here with all this long turns.

PS If someone needs Dome or FGT cars - you are welcome :)

2 weeks ago we had new TT and DT seasonals, last week we get B-spec seasonal and so this week should have been A-spec. instead we get more TT and DT AGAIN...WHERE THE HELL ARE THE NEW A-SPECS?!?!

NOT FRIGGING HAPPY!
👎 🤬 :mad: 🤬

2 weeks ago we had new TT and DT seasonals, last week we get B-spec seasonal and so this week should have been A-spec. instead we get more TT and DT AGAIN...WHERE THE HELL ARE THE NEW A-SPECS?!?!

NOT FRIGGING HAPPY!
👎 🤬 :mad: 🤬

The scheme at the moment is very simple :grumpy:

1. TT & DT

2. B-Spec + UCD

3. TT & DT

4. A-Spec +UCD

So new A-Spec next week.

Anyway back on topic, nice TT's, big Spa fan so I can't wait to have a proper go at that one.

Have trying to beat my pesonal best on a TT, which was the 173rd spot at Nür with the GT-R last December.

The Grand Valley TT one seems to fit me.

Currently at 71th spot with the Dome.

Last edited:
I'm running the Dome Zero Concept with Ballast @ Zero Position,
And here is why,

I always thought the best way to get the most out of the Performance Points was to run the car as light as possible with as high power as possible.

Today I tried something to see if there was a sweet spot inbetween, and for this car.
It seems there is!

So each setup I added 10kg Ballast then tuned the engine to reach 370PP Exactly
BHP-KG
107--846 = 7.76kg/bhp
109--856 = 7.69
111--866 = 7.63
114--876 = 7.57
116--886 = 7.51
118--896 = 7.46
120--906 = 7.43 (Lowest)
121--916 = 7.46 (starts getting higher here)
122--926 = 7.48
122--936 = 7.51

Best (found through trial and error)
119-903 = 7.42

So the best weight was 903kg with 119bhp, giving me the lowest bhp/kg.

Back