New seasonal events: Time Trial No. 31 & Drift Trial No. 31

Im in 2nd atm, with a 1:22.4xx

good driving but I dont think Maths is your strong point!

For example, you said your best BHP-KG ratio was 119-903 = 7.42kg/bhp
so this means for every 1 bhp you increase in weight by 7.42kg.

So for 119bhp, you would multiply by 7.42 to get the weight of the car, which works out to 882.98kg..but you say its 903kg? doesnt make sense!

119--903 should equate to 7.59kg/bhp (rounded up)

good driving but I dont think Maths is your strong point!

For example, you said your best BHP-KG ratio was 119-903 = 7.42kg/bhp
so this means for every 1 bhp you increase in weight by 7.42kg.

So for 119bhp, you would multiply by 7.42 to get the weight of the car, which works out to 882.98kg..but you say its 903kg? doesnt make sense!

119--903 should equate to 7.59kg/bhp (rounded up)

That is strange, especially since its not my maths..
I took those figures directly from the game's analysis of the car for each tune.

^^

???? morse code?

LoL

Has anyone got a tune for the Dome they can share for this TT I tried it with the stock setting can't even get bronze.

Last edited:
Im shocked to see my time has only dropped to 25th.

Those numbers are interesting PR1VATEJOKER.My current settings have me at 7.93 kg/hp.

Those TT could be so epic without the Dome and the FGT... especially the latter one.
Thanks to you cheap players, who are destroying this games with exploiting the game mechanics.
I doubt that PD intented to make the Spa TT a FGTvsF2007 event...

alonsof1fan91
Those TT could be so epic without the Dome and the FGT... especially the latter one.
Thanks to you cheap players, who are destroying this games with exploiting the game mechanics.

Toys and pram.

Do you not bend specified rules to your advantage in real life? It's the same every tt, get used to it. I have no aspirations of even getting top 2000 but I'm allowed to use whatever car I want to within the boundaries set. After all I bought the game.

No need to hate on people because they're not playing by your rules!

Looking forward to seeing how my Toyota 2000GT fares detuned from 400PP to 370. Mainly worried about the grip on track as Grand Valley doesn't seem to offer as much traction as some other courses.:odd:

Racing in real life IS and ALWAYS HAS BEEN about bending the rules or doing something that a rule hasn't been made for. A time trial is no different than any other form of racing. If you can figure out a way to get a car to meet requirements then it's all fine to me.

And for the record, with the same car, the leaders would be faster than me... and I'm ok with that

Is it can be possible? If so, I appreciate it! :)
for do that, you have to add my second PSN account audiRS5lory: maeby next hour I can gift you:tup:

PS: have you received "dome"?

Last edited:
done a 2:00.740 with the Gran Turismo R8 #4 placed now 945th on the SPA TT after 5 Laps. may give that grand valley one a try.

A few people have asked for my tune for DOME on Grand Valley ,
I like to share so :)

Suspension;
40, -25
6.6, 8.0

Toe
1.2, 1.4
-0.3, 0.25

LSD

Brakes

Adjust Ballast so Car is 903kg
Adjust power so PP = 370

Transmission, Set Max Speed to 190, then adjust final gear to 3.750
Max speed up top should be 202

Its not a great tune, and has no basis on fact or science.
Also, 2nd or 3rd gear needs some tweaking for entrance to the tunnel, which is just horrific

thanks for sharing your setup - I have my ballast maxed, so I'll try yours and see if it helps.

I'm just a casual gamer, but I would like to see if it's possible for me to stay on the leaderboards for the duration of the TT (probably not, but hopefully I can at least get close) - currently #226, so I'm going to get bumped off pretty soon!

Hi all,

I'm looking for a racing tune for a Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71

I've been looking around and can only find drift tunes. Can anyone help? I don't want to ask in the tuning forum as it suggests i ask in this forum for seasonal tunes.

Any help would be appreciated ;-)

Keshian

Ran the FGT for a sub 2 minute time and placed 601st. Probably could push it further.

Ran a car I haven't used yet in GT5 in the 2000 GT for the GVSE challenge. Placed in the 17,000 bracket but I loved running that car.

Well, pretty easy TT's. 370PP I used Dome, maxed ballast and used Limiter to limit it 370pp. 750PP I used Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88. One try in both and gold.

I just got a 1:58.884 (395th) with the FGT on Spa, and since I haven't seen any tunes yet, I thought I'd post mine. I'm not much of a tuner, so this is certainly far from perfect, but I hope to get the ball rolling.

Ballast: 100kg, Position: -10
Power: 50% (467 hp)
Downforce: 70 (front) 81 (rear)
Brake balance: 5 (front) 5 (rear)
LSD: 15 (initial) 35 (accel) 30 (brake)
Transmission: I just set it to 186 mph (or 190 if you look at the graph above) top speed.
Suspension: DEFAULT (This is where I'm weakest in tuning, so I started with the default. If anyone has improvements to share, I'd love to see them)

EDIT: I'm now at 1:58.001 (238th) with this tune. I'm going to take a break for a bit to try Grand Valley :)

Last edited:
Woodski_427
Slightly surprised to see the 79 Civic at the top of the drift board!

Considerin you just floor it and drag the back end, the points system loves it.

There was a post here:)

Thanks for the setup Joker, I've used your suspension/toe/camber tunes and dropped nearly 0,7sec from my time. I was 78 in the leaderboard, when I've started typing this :lol:

And my tune was:

Ballast
200kilos and -26 (55/45)

Power
Limited to 84.9%

Gearbox
1st 4.035
2nd 2.759
3rd 1.870
4th 1.360
5th 1.130
The last gear 3.720
Max speed limited to 200

But still, I'm not sure about 3rd gear ratio. It's a bit long, IMO, on the tunnel enter, but on the other hand, it suits the pre last turn well.

PS I'm really a noob in tuning cars with my 2 weeks skill.

I'm really struggling on Spa. Right now I have a 1:59.925 at 908th position. I can't seem to get a grip with the car. Grand Valley on the other hand I'm doing much better. I'm sitting at a 1:22.850 at 11th position. I'm sure I can find a lot more time at both tracks. After all, It's only day 1.

Got a 1:57.7 on SPA with my F2007 and a 1:25xx on grand valley with my 73 skyline for some reason my Dome was a second slower so imma have to work on that

Improved 0.3 more sec with moving ballast to 50/50. I'm 47 now and it's time to grab a pillow :lol: Hope I won't be out of top 256 tomorrow's morning :)

PS Joker, how did you get 903 kilos? I'm stuck on 920, without weight reduction tune.

Cheers everyone :) If anyone needs a dome or fgt - feel free to add my PSN, it's in the profile.

I'm really struggling on Spa. Right now I have a 1:59.925 at 908th position. I can't seem to get a grip with the car. Grand Valley on the other hand I'm doing much better. I'm sitting at a 1:22.850 at 11th position. I'm sure I can find a lot more time at both tracks. After all, It's only day 1.

I'm not so hot at spa right now either, like a 158.5 something. So many different ways to set up the car and looking at the fast guys I'm doing it wrong.

I need a ride at Grand Valley, I've never even heard of that car.

Back