New seasonal events: Time Trial No. 31 & Drift Trial No. 31

I will add you as soon as I'm on,
Unfortunatly I wasn't able to bspec the car enough to need an oil change,
But I've done a 1:21.7xx with the tune I will share.

Nice Time, your flying:tup::gtpflag:
I Joker, as soon as possible I'll share mine...completely broken-in. Pls tune it:tup:

in my opinion DariOPC is one of the best and faster driver on all TT's. He can make incredible time just after few laps. Generally he doesn't spend much time for the TT but when he decide to force it he is a great a monster driver 👍

I wasn't trying to say he's not fast, quite the contrary. I just don't understand how the top guys get their cars to handle like they do. There must be something that I'm missing.

But yeah, he's blazing fast.

I wasn't trying to say he's not fast, quite the contrary. I just don't understand how the top guys get their cars to handle like they do. There must be something that I'm missing.

But yeah, he's blazing fast.
the "key" is a soften car:tup:

Well it's the last day for this time trial........I'm stuck at 1:56.507 at Spa.......I just can't seem to pick up anymore time. That puts me a 325 last time I checked which is WAAAAYYYY higher than I've ever been before, but I can't help thinking there's more there! Oh well, gotta learn to be satified with my best ever run on a time trial.

RETROCRX
Well it's the last day for this time trial........I'm stuck at 1:56.507 at Spa.......I just can't seem to pick up anymore time. That puts me a 325 last time I checked which is WAAAAYYYY higher than I've ever been before, but I can't help thinking there's more there! Oh well, gotta learn to be satified with my best ever run on a time trial.

Nice job:)

well .. what an evening on the Spa ..Love this TT .. raced it till 1am and went from 12000 place to 6995 place with a 2:01:137.. Cheers to the rest of the drivers that hit the mid 1:50's... those times blows my mind.
My driving and tuning skills after getting into GT5 for three months have come a long way but need more time in the seat.
The part on this track that took time away was the last chicane as i always came in at 1:58 but lost it in the exit and ended sideways.. heres looking forward to the next FGt tt!

Lorenzo1201
the "key" is a soften car:tup:

Really, for me it was the opposite. Was on for a 1.54.3 yesterday, and completely botched the busstop... Don't think I'll try again.

Yes, finally I made it into the .21.xxx club ;)

Thanks for the tips PrivateJoker. Very good setup. But it took me very long to find out my mistakes on the track. The most important thing was surely not to brake to much and let the car role around the corners.

Regards

MSP_Daflow

The thing to find out with less breaking at the right point (a bit earlier than you would do usually) the wheels do not slip that much.
Check the break power from the top drivers and compare it to yours that was how i found my errors.

Saidur is flying on Spa, saw he did 1:53.8xx :drool:
Nice driving mate :gtplanet:

I Joker, as soon as possible I'll share mine...completely broken-in. Pls tune it:tup:

I could not see it online m8.
I don't think I'm gonna try it again anyway.

It's kind of frustrating with all the differant way to run it in and tune it for performance which gives a few thousanths.

If only PD gave the us all the same car. arrghghg

Yes, finally I made it into the .21.xxx club ;)
Regards

MSP_Daflow
Very Nice Lap dude 👍

Thanks to paradroid987 for sharing the F2007 with his setup 👍. It helped me a lot as I knew I was the one letting the car down, not the car or setup so saved me a lot of time.

My current lap still lets the car down as I think it is more than good enough for current pole position but will need to get lucky and get a lap reasonably close to perfect for my ability level to get there and a lot more :banghead: moments. I bottled so many laps on the bus stop chicane, even on my current fastest lap I ran wide on final corner and had to lift which probably cost me a spot in the leaderboard but I lost time elsewhere anyway due to not having the ideal racing line through quite a few of the corners. I guess everyone can say this about there laps. I'm not going to attempt it again, so my last lap on this will definately be my fastest lap.

@PR1VATEJ0KER
Thanks mate 👍.

Thanks to paradroid987 for sharing the F2007 with his setup 👍.

Hey Man, I noticed paradroid's f2007 is not fully broken in,
Some other guys have an extra 10bhp, it gets a few extra km on the straights and is worth a few tenths at least. I did my 1:54.7 with no abs in BANNAMI's car(broken in), then I tried with his setup in my car which is not broken in and even with abs I could only get 1:55.1xx.

Bannami has 514bhp, while paradroid only has 504bhp.
Makes your and his laps even more impressive.

Hey Man, I noticed paradroid's f2007 is not fully broken in,
Some other guys have an extra 10bhp, it gets a few extra km on the straights and is worth a few tenths at least. I did my 1:54.7 with no abs in BANNAMI's car(broken in), then I tried with his setup in my car which is not broken in and even with abs I could only get 1:55.1xx.

Bannami has 514bhp, while paradroid only has 504bhp.
Makes your and his laps even more impressive.

That is good to know, does it not affect PP that much then the extra 10BHP? I guess a stupid question to ask as I know the answer is probably the same.

If I recall correctly, I think I watched dariOPC's lap and he seemed to have the same straightline speed as me, while having more downforce. Maybe that is why, not fully sure.

That is good to know, does it not affect PP that much then the extra 10BHP? I guess a stupid question to ask as I know the answer is probably the same.
I dont know how it works, I guess its similiar to the way people have run in the DOME,GSX etc for more hp @ a certain PP

Its says 513hp, but when I look at the car it says 514, its still 750PP

I dont know how it works, I guess its similiar to the way people have run in the DOME,GSX etc for more hp @ a certain PP

Its says 513hp, but when I look at the car it says 514, its still 750PP
It is quite a bit of an advantage then as some downforce could be added (Through further power limiting) to make middle sector faster, especially through Pouhon, nevermind.

PD should start doing stock time trials like GT5 Prologue. I think more people will compete in them and times will be more competitive in general. The main stock time trial I will be interested in will hopefully be starting soon though. See if I have progressed since last GT Academy or if I'm still too slow :lol:.

It is quite a bit of an advantage then as some downforce could be added (Through further power limiting) to make middle sector faster, especially through Pouhon, nevermind.

PD should start doing stock time trials like GT5 Prologue. I think more people will compete in them and times will be more competitive in general. The main stock time trial I will be interested in will hopefully be starting soon though. See if I have progressed since last GT Academy or if I'm still too slow :lol:.

Yes, the car originally was set up with 508bhp and 52-105 df.

I hope the Prologue style leaderboards become a reality. This game would be endless!!

Yes, the car originally was set up with 508bhp and 52-105 df.

I hope the Prologue style leaderboards become a reality. This game would be endless!!
I'm tempted to try and get hold of one to see if I can get pole with one. Must resist temptation ;) but... :sly:.

I think the two week limited leaderboards with stock cars will be good enough for GT5, shame PD have not done many stock car provided time trials for GT5. Hopefully PD make a streamlined GT6 (Have just premium cars) with fixed leaderboards for all cars and maybe a drop in number of cars on track so they can improve the shadows for the next game.

This is just my opinion, but I think PD should just give everyone stock cars and take the whole tuning thing out of it. Even tho I can tune a car myself, I'm sure there are people out there that can tune better than me or they find little "loopholes" to make their cars faster. I just think it should be down to driving ability alone. Just my opinion and not trying to start any arguments here. I finished just outside of the leaderboard on Grand Valley and topped my friends list again so it wasn't too bad. Look foward to the next one and dream of another NASCAR TT, lol. Thanks for everyones help and advice. Peace out girl scouts, lol. jk.

Thanks to paradroid987 for sharing the F2007 with his setup 👍. It helped me a lot as I knew I was the one letting the car down, not the car or setup so saved me a lot of time.

My current lap still lets the car down as I think it is more than good enough for current pole position but will need to get lucky and get a lap reasonably close to perfect for my ability level to get there and a lot more :banghead: moments. I bottled so many laps on the bus stop chicane, even on my current fastest lap I ran wide on final corner and had to lift which probably cost me a spot in the leaderboard but I lost time elsewhere anyway due to not having the ideal racing line through quite a few of the corners. I guess everyone can say this about there laps. I'm not going to attempt it again, so my last lap on this will definately be my fastest lap.

You're welcome.
Yep, the bus stop maybe the hardest corner. My best 1st sector is 31.98x, the best 2nd sector is 51.3xx (with same setup), but my best lap is only 1:53.840. But i'm in top 10, not bad.

PR1VATEJ0KER:
514 BPH, and the ballast? I used the ballast in the rear (+50) (higher PP, but less BHP). When i moved the ballast to 0, this increased the BHP to 512.

You're welcome.
Yep, the bus stop maybe the hardest corner. My best 1st sector is 31.98x, the best 2nd sector is 51.3xx (with same setup), but my best lap is only 1:53.840. But i'm in top 10, not bad.

PR1VATEJ0KER:
514 BPH, and the ballast? I used the ballast in the rear (+50) (higher PP, but less BHP). When i moved the ballast to 0, this increased the BHP to 512.
The margins are very fine indeed. I think my best 1st sector is somewhere around 31.8X (Best to get oversteer on entry into the first corner and push through it in 3rd and then upshift to 4th quickly), don't know about middle sector but I think my fastest lap is a high 51.5XX time so shows there is potential to get pole with the setup. Amazing job with the pad, I think that makes you the fastest on this time trial with one 👍. Any secrets of driving so precisely with one?

I did change setup a bit from yours, made it so that 7th gear did not bounce off the rev limiter, made front downforce 51 instead of 50 and reduced the power to compensate and also put ballast to 49 and brake bias to 6 and 4 and ABS on 1. I think the changes I made suits the steering wheel more and can see how your settings will help pad players more.

in my opinion DariOPC is one of the best and faster driver on all TT's. He can make incredible time just after few laps. Generally he doesn't spend much time for the TT but when he decide to force it he is a great a monster driver 👍
as I suspected above in this TT DariOPC has forced on SPA with "our" F2007 and magically it is on the top of the world. GREAT DARIO
An italian with an italian car wooowwwwwww:cheers:

I have a new tune for anyone interested
Dome- Deep Valley

I placed Rigidity Improvement on the Dome,
Still 903kg, 119bhp

Transmission:
Final Gear- 4.000
Max Speed= 199km

LSD:

Suspension:
40,-25
Wheel Alignment
1.2, 1.0
-0.14, 0.02
Brake Balance

With this I got 1:22.286 without Active Steering

I left it to the last minute to attempt this but used your posted tune and ended 873rd using ds3 and chasing your ghost big thanks for posting your tune 👍

Back