Next GT Sport Content Update Arrives March 5, Adds Toyota GR Supra

• Thread starter RZQSPEED
  • 1,152 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if they gave us 3 tracks in this update....and on top of that it's fan favorites. Laguna seca, spa, and trail mountain. :drool:

Real talk though they need to start giving us 2-3 tracks with just about every update instead of 1. The track list is so poor. They given us so many cars but now it's time to double the rate of adding new tracks.
That would be perfect if we got Laguna seca along with the Miata! If only...

MMX
Not being a fan of super cars, or open wheelers, I'm already disappointed. Looking forward to the next update.

At least I'll have the Roadster to play with. :lol:
I dont think supra counts as a super car but yeah at least we are getting roadster.

:lol:

111 DLC cars and 33 DLC tracks at 8 locations, in updates averaging 36 days apart. Yep, that's giving up :lol:
But just look what they have done the last 6 months with the title. A very few car updates and also tre missing months of updates and just two new tracks, where the last track were the most boring of them all. No new rallye tracks, no winter content. Yes thats giving up on a title. And only 5 out of 9 new cars in this last update and the update before this one there were no tracks or cars at all.

But just look what they have done the last 6 months with the title. A very few car updates and also tre missing months of updates and just two new tracks, where the last track were the most boring of them all.
The last six months?

38 cars in five updates, plus Fuji International Speedway, Catalunya, Tokyo South and SS Route X - and whatever tomorrow brings...

I don't think they've given up, I just think that with an absence of information some people let their expectations get out of control...

I agree with you. There are games that have clear post-launch plans which help minimize wild expectations. GT Sport has been mostly consistent with post-launch support, yet have been vague to a certain degree. I hope there will be solid communication when the post-launch support stops for GT Sport. For now, I am enjoying the content and fixes we are receiving with the updates.

The last six months?

38 cars in five updates, plus Fuji International Speedway, Catalunya, Tokyo South and SS Route X - and whatever tomorrow brings...

Tokyo were already in game but there were two new routes. Not any new track so I don't count that one and SS Route X is not a proper track either. And with cars I mean new brands. Not new models to cars that are already in game.

I don’t understand how people can complain about free no additional cost content in this day and age..

FTFY

:lol:

I agree with you. There are games that have clear post-launch plans which help minimize wild expectations. GT Sport has been mostly consistent with post-launch support, yet have been vague to a certain degree.

FWIW, I believe the problem lays with people being unable to control their expectation, rather than how clear the developer is.

Tokyo were already in game but there were two new routes. Not any new track so I don't count that one and SS Route X is not a proper track either. And with cars I mean new brands. Not new models to cars that are already in game.

Oh well, it's your choice to move the goal posts...

I don’t understand how people can complain about free content in this day and age..
miscellaneous-worms-can-tin-opening_a_can_of_worms-opening-jfa2492_low.jpg

But just look what they have done the last 6 months with the title. A very few car updates and also tre missing months of updates and just two new tracks, where the last track were the most boring of them all. No new rallye tracks, no winter content. Yes thats giving up on a title. And only 5 out of 9 new cars in this last update and the update before this one there were no tracks or cars at all.
538.jpg

You are more than welcome to "count" what you like, but they're still cars and tracks - and I'm not sure how you could look at yourself seriously in a mirror and say the GTO and F50 are not new cars because Ferrari is already in the game, and the Super GT cars are not new because cars that kinda look like them if you squint and have the same name badge are already in the game.

Incidentally, there were three new brands in the last five updates: TVR, Pontiac and Plymouth. I imagine these don't count either for your own personal reasons.

FWIW, I believe the problem lays with people being unable to control their expectation, rather than how clear the developer is.

I understand that. Just mentioning how a post-launch plan would have helped people control their expectations. There have been a lot of various predictions and speculation based on when an update is released and how it correlates to the racing calendar or important dates in GT history. Unfortunately, this puts people's hopes up too much sometimes. I like to have the approach of waiting and seeing before jumping to conclusions of what's next.

Last edited:
You are more than welcome to "count" what you like, but they're still cars and tracks - and I'm not sure how you could look at yourself seriously in a mirror and say the GTO and F50 are not new cars because Ferrari is already in the game, and the Super GT cars are not new because cars that kinda look like them if you squint and have the same name badge are already in the game.

Incidentally, there were three new brands in the last five updates: TVR, Pontiac and Plymouth. I imagine these don't count either for your own personal reasons.
Tesla...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back