Next GT Sport Content Update Arrives March 5, Adds Toyota GR Supra

• Thread starter RZQSPEED
  • 1,152 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's awesome we're getting the Dallara! Another open wheeler we for sure are going to get in the future is the 1966 AAR Eagle Indy Car:
i1H9VqWn5T0ROC.jpg

It won the Pebble Beach award last year. Since it did win the award so recently, I'm afraid we won't see in in a GT game for at least two or three more years.

If it was Motegi there’s a 100% chance it would be in the Super Formula GT League cup, and it’s not. I personally am on the Spa bandwagon.
I don't think so they could still not use new track for the new GT League cup it's nothing new for them, there could be no oval version or many other reasons

Reactions: TTM
If it was Motegi there’s a 100% chance it would be in the Super Formula GT League cup, and it’s not. I personally am on the Spa bandwagon.

It may have not been implemented yet in the game build that the post was taken in, it may not be in the cup, the game build's events might be for testing etc.

There could still possibly be a track with the new SFs, it may just not quite be ready for the build they had on display wherever they were displaying it, or were otherwise holding their cards to their chest. No guarantees though. I think Paris will be the real indicator.

Interesting little fact to know: The YouTube channel Gran Turismo TV has just changed all the past updates video names. Feel free to speculate over it :lol:

Then:
Introducing the "Gran Turismo SPORT" January Update

Now:
Introducing the "Gran Turismo SPORT" Free Update - January
Oh really? HAHAHAHA that's gold. So this proves that PD's marketing department ACTUALLY reads this forum. Why else would they do it unless they saw the idiotic discussion that took place here? (On a sidenote, it is funny how the user that made the thread has buggered off:lol:)

I think that's an accurate depiction.

I wonder if the Eunos will have it's ragtop open or closed when driving.
In Gran Turismo 5/6, the car had it's roof open when viewed in a showroom or in your home/garage:
car_524_46737_555f759957b20.jpg

But when you drive it, the roof is closed:
maxresdefault.jpg

Based on looking at the silhouette, I can't see any head restraints so most likely the roof is closed in GT Sport but I could be wrong.

In Gran Turismo 5/6, the car had it's roof open when viewed in a showroom or in your home/garage:

maxresdefault.jpg

Based on looking at the silhouette, I can't see any head restraints so most likely the roof is closed in GT Sport but I could be wrong.

I think it will have the roof down, mostly because the ND configuration is the same.

But I also understand if they keep the roof, the Honda Beat, for example, came with the closed top.

maxresdefault.jpg

That's a premium car in GT5 and GT6. Sadly, in those games, it's true that you don't get to see them in an open top as you drive them. The same case with some other convertible cars, too.

And to think, that's all a couple mil buys you lol. Standard equipment with a glossy finish.
Soo not worth it. Drive a friend's and tell them they made a great choice. Other than that, tune away.

maxresdefault.jpg

As a side note, Mazda also sold a detachable hardtop as a factory option. This would be a great (if unlikely) addition to the game.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back