Next GT Sport Content Update Arrives March 5, Adds Toyota GR Supra

• Thread starter RZQSPEED
  • 1,152 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess it's possible for TRM or Autopolis to be on the menu as well, if more content does come alongside the cars...

Motegi could've be in a good enough state for an easy port/upgrade for GTS, and there was a leaked/BTS shot with Lucas driving on a debug version of Autopolis back in the GT6 days.

I recall the "reliable" Spa rumor claiming it'd be in the game by first quarter 2019, I guess we'll see what (if any) extras Monday brings, or perhaps if the Paris event shows us something. A Nations race utilizing the new SF's in a similar way to the Red Bull's with national liveries on each (maybe driven on a new track) could be on the table.

March might be getting some unexpected spice.

Last edited:
March 28 - along comes Super Formula cars....

March 29 - April update thread - "this game needs more race cars" ...

/s

Anyways - March is looking to be a good month after all. My guess is the Super Formula cars will be shown first at the Paris event.

The Supra will probably be the same price as in really life, so around $50K
I was expecting the in game Supra to be 60 grand in game. Regardless of how much all the cars costs I should reach the money cap in the next couple of days anyway.

And at the end of the month we have the Super Formula cars to look forward to.

D0p7RHUVsAEWTaf

Soon

Huh? Of course it is, this picture is fan-art.

And pretty nice fan-art, if you ask me.
Yes, but that's not new. That's already present in the older GT games, where you could see its thumbnail in the cars selection.

Haven't seen any negativity
Really hope you're being sarcastic! There has been lots of 'No Feb update! Only 5 cars! What a [rubbish] update!! PD suck!' And lots of 'Only 5 cars?! guess PD have ran out of ideas!!'

Yes, but that's not new. That's already present in the older GT games, where you could see its thumbnail in the cars selection.

Considering the car itself isn't in game, what else could they have used?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back