Next GT Sport Content Update Arrives March 5, Adds Toyota GR Supra

• Thread starter RZQSPEED
  • 1,152 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe the track could be good for F1, judging by the Twitter post. Spa users incoming.

Ok so PettyWingman posted this on the General Discussion thread:
CtHaIxg.png

Last edited:
I want to say the track that comes alongside the Super Formula SF19 in the late March update (not the Supra/Huayra update this Tuesday) could be Motegi since it was part of the Super Formula race calendar for last year.

Then again, knowing PD, they'll probably throw something completely out of left field instead.

I want to say the track that comes alongside the Super Formula SF19 in the late March update (not the Supra/Huayra update this Tuesday) could be Motegi since it was part of the Super Formula race calendar for last year.

Then again, knowing PD, they'll probably throw something completely out of left field instead.

I expect no track with the early March update, but a track with the later update. Or maybe the other way around and the track introduced will be a track which suits F1.

Maybe the track could be good for F1, judging by the Twitter post. Spa users incoming.

Ok so PettyWingman posted this on the General Discussion thread:
CtHaIxg.png
"Please experience the performance of Super Formula racers!" :lol:
Yes, I sure will experience the performance! To expose this Japanese national category to the wider audience of Gran Turismo is brilliant, as I don't think many people are aware of this series OUTSIDE of Japan. I only happen to know about it because of Andre Lotterer's Instagram. But to have another update in March? I did not expect that.

Super Formula goes to the same tracks as Super GT do, minus going to Thailand. So they could add any of those. Maybe they'll finally add Autopolis after all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back