Next GT Sport Content Update Arrives March 5, Adds Toyota GR Supra

• Thread starter RZQSPEED
  • 1,152 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where’s the best place to go that will have the update news ? The actual GT Website ?

This website and the Japanese Gran Turismo website because that usually has more News than the Non-JP ones.

I would pay if they did a big bundle of like 5 to 10 tracks and 30 to 50 cars, but that’s not likely.

It would never make sense to make a DLC, because the game is online so having offline tracks would be a pointless effort because we could not race them online.

Last edited:
I would pay if they did a big bundle of like 5 to 10 tracks and 30 to 50 cars, but that’s not likely.
This. I would pay for dlc only if there was something that interested me,if out of say 8 cars i only liked 2 or 3 i wouldnt bother.This happened with FM6/7, they released car packs that didnt appeal so i didnt buy them,then they sold the car pass at a massive discount so i bought it anyway,along with the cars i didnt like.:lol:

Yep if its worth the money then I gladly pay. As people have said Forza and iracing (???) do $100+ nonsense and VIP crap and monthly subscriptions.

The world out there is super mercenary. If PD were even a 1/10th of that kind of thing I'd be accepting of it because they havent shown much in that way barring the credits thing in GT6 and the paints thing in Gt5???

Yep if its worth the money then I gladly pay. As people have said Forza and iracing (???) do $100+ nonsense and VIP crap and monthly subscriptions.

The world out there is super mercenary. If PD were even a 1/10th of that kind of thing I'd be accepting of it because they havent shown much in that way barring the credits thing in GT6 and the paints thing in Gt5???
Your bang on there.If i had bought all the FM6/7 car packs it would have cost me a fortune!Some of the dlc,hot wheels,Barratt jackson,were a little pants to be honest but whatever floats your boat,some people purchase them just to have them but i cant justify that.đź‘Ť

I'd be happy to pay around 5€ for a 5-8 cars and 1 track pack like they did in GT5. I'm satisfied that PD has provided a lot of free content up until now and I understand that, to justify the teams working on the game 18 months after release they need to bring in some new cash.
I guess it could also be good to keep bringing the occasional free DLC gor "advertisment" purposes like the Supra or Vision cars.

Paying for tracks would ruin the sport experience completely!
Its a BIG NO for me.

Cars, maybe, I can agree with that...a little. But tracks would just split the playerbase apart. Please never do this to us!

Reminds me of GT5 when a great run of shuffle mode races was broken because Spa or Motegi was selected, forcing half the lobby to quit.

If PD managed their in game economy better, they would never have to lock content behind DLC (like it or not see Rockstar with GTA Online)

So before the end of day we should get a post on PS blog about update details and probably a trailer.

Just one more day to go. The slr and huayra makes the pack sp awesome. Almost makes the other cars bad in campersion in My opinion, i still like all the cars but the other 3 don't come close to the slr and huayra to me. Finally we get another great supercar, and about time we get are very first HyperCar, going to be intresting to see how good the huayra will be. Maybe the new fastest road car who nows. In gt6 it was a veyron killer. It won't be as Much of a monster now, with gt sports lack of tuning, but it could still beat the veyron. If we can tune it up to 1000 hp like the one77 that was nerfed from 1200 hp. Its still going to be up there with the best of them like lafarrari and Ferrari enzo. A shame i have to Wait to try the new update until Friday, but on the otherhand i will have something to look forward to

I have not even raced on all the Saint Croix layouts, I hope instead new track they bring some cars, some bop fixes and other bugfixes - that would be enough.

What if they gave us 3 tracks in this update....and on top of that it's fan favorites. Laguna seca, spa, and trail mountain. :drool:

Real talk though they need to start giving us 2-3 tracks with just about every update instead of 1. The track list is so poor. They given us so many cars but now it's time to double the rate of adding new tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back