October DLC Car Pack ideas

• Thread starter symo63
  • 203 comments
A (some) Detomaso Pantera would be nice. I love the way they look. Every time I look at the Lamborghini Jalpa it makes me wish for a Pantera. Would also be nice to blast some Pantera while driving a Pantera, lol.

I posted some Pantera further up but looks like no one likes them buddy. I guess we are flat out of luck!

6057c86.gif

ROFL!!

HAHA wheres the audio version?

Why look here

SO THERE, CAPISCE!

:lol: The F6 list actually gets better?!! Why would I even think about playing another game?

Cause its evil to even think about playing another! "Don't you put that evil on me, don't you put that evil on us!" :lol:

Don't worry guys I still like GT6!

Last edited:
Clue 1

"I found my thrill on Blueberry Hill"

Richard Cunningham always quoted this on "Happy Days". I'm going with a 1930's-1950's hot rod.

Clue 2

I am compelled to tell you the truth. I am very excited to see this car in Forza 6.

Wonder Woman didn't drive car. Oh, wait...
images

Clue 3

This car has no business on the race track, but we know you will enjoy racing it.

Mr Bean's Mini with the couch on top

Clue 4

Rules changes drive innovation.

Audi Ur Quattro or E-tron Quattro

Clue 5

This car will hurt your ears, it will be painful to drive, but it will all be worth it.

a V-10 F1 or a dragster

Clue 3 will be the Cadillac XTS and clue 5 will be the Caparo T1.

It could easily be an off road vehicle, or any vehicle that is not a car, for they have no business on the track right? too! So yeah it could be a limo but also you can rule out various production road cars, sport cars, super cars and hyper cars and race cars, but anything that is not a car basically you can't rule out I'd say. This is my logic.

I agree. We are still missing about 200+ cars. I am sure by the time F7 launches in 2017 with at least 750-800 cars, we will hopefully see most or dang near all of those make a return from F1-F4.
750-800 is a bit of an exaggeration, mate. Historically they produce roughly 100 cars per year, so a more realistic estimate for Forza 7 would be 600-650 vehicles at launch.

Clue 1

"I found my thrill on Blueberry Hill"

Richard Cunningham always quoted this on "Happy Days". I'm going with a 1930's-1950's hot rod.
That was what I got from the clue also though the car that came to mind was the Desoto that his dad had.
Would be sweet if it was the hot rod that Ralph drove on there though/

That was what I got from the clue also though the car that came to mind was the Desoto that his dad had.
Would be sweet if it was the hot rod that Ralph drove on there though/

I'd love for the Hot Rod that Martin Sheen drove in the "California Kid" to be in the game. Thats was a good movie. You can watch it for fee on Youtube.

Wonder Woman didn't drive car. Oh, wait...
And Im pretty sure good old General Washington wasn't tearing up the tracks on the weekends much, either.

EDIT: Calling it now, 97 Mercedes SL500.

Last edited:
Number 3 might be a Rolls-Royce or Bentley. Unlikely, but it would be nice.
The game already has a 2014 Rolls-Royce Wraith, I've yet to drive it but if it's like the FM5 version I'm not sure that it's a car most people would enjoy racing but at least it's available to try.

Number 3 might be a Rolls-Royce or Bentley. Unlikely, but it would be nice.

I did wonder if the Blueberry Hill might have referenced Cadillac in general and that meant the third clue could be something like the Bentley Mulsanne or even the Brooklands as Wraith competition.

VXR
I did wonder if the Blueberry Hill might have referenced Cadillac in general and that meant the third clue could be something like the Bentley Mulsanne or even the Brooklands as Wraith competition.

Cadillac is also a possibility as Fats Domino [the artist who did Blueberry Hill for those that don't know] did drive an old Caddy.

Man, it makes me sad when I see what people post for these clues on Forzamotorsport.net. Why, you ask? Because they think that the clues hint at cars that they have no idea are in the game already. :ouch:
1966 Ford Country Squire? Ford 40s Coupe? Shows how little most people care for those cars.

I just want any of the McLarens that Senna drove while in F1. Also maybe the six wheel Tyrell? Just for fun at least.
This would be great, plus I think I heard one of the announcers talk about the car in the game already.

750-800 is a bit of an exaggeration, mate. Historically they produce roughly 100 cars per year, so a more realistic estimate for Forza 7 would be 600-650 vehicles at launch.
OOOPs yes I meant 650-700 cars will be in F7. I know they only release about 100 a year. Yeah that was a major typo. Thanks for correcting that.

I corrected my original reply. ;)

Johniwanna just posted this (he's the guy in charge of the DLC Clue threads and what not):
Hey DLC Lovers,

Sorry this is my first post, but you seem to be doing pretty good on your own. I must say I love some of the logic applied to some of these guesses. In a few cases I see folks have gone in the right direction.

First off, I have seen three cars that I gave clues on guessed correctly. Hmmm, what does he mean by that?

Secondly I have seen one car guessed correctly that I have not given a clue about.

Summing up, that means there are four of the seven cars of the pack listed in this thread.

To clarify. I presented five clues. There are seven cars in the pack, as the Car Pass offer states.

Hold tight for more news about free cars.

Keep up the good work folks! I will post again later today with a little more "help."

Look for me tomorrow on Twitch showing off the pack once it comes out. http://www.twitch.tv/forzamotorsport

Johniwanna

Back