October DLC Car Pack ideas

• Thread starter symo63
  • 203 comments
Clue 1: Blue Isetta.
Clue 2: Who wouldn't be excited about an Isetta?
Clue 3: An Isetta with a suitcase on the back.
Clue 4: The Isetta had 3 wheels, i guess we can call that ''innovation''
Clue 5: A scooter engine can be pretty loud, and driving with three wheels can be hard as hell, so i say... Isetta.

So that's my guesses for tommorow's dlc.

I'm guessing DJTHEKING wants a BMW Isetta. :lol:

----

Anyway, I have an idea about what cars will be in the DLC tomorrow.

Clue #1: Cadillac Eldorado. The "Blueberry Hill" song was recorded by both Fats Domino and Elvis Presley. They both owned Cadillacs. Plus, the Eldorado was in Forza Motorsport 4 and Turn 10 has been bringing back a lot of FM4 cars so far.

Clue #2: Nissan GT-R Nismo R35; I saw someone on here post a picture of a FM6 mod car that had a car shaped like a GT-R Nismo. Also, there's some people that would be excited about the Nismo. I was when it came to Gran Turismo 6.

Clue #3: Cadillac XTS Limo; it was one of the cars leaked in some FM6 youtube videos a couple weeks ago.

Clue #4: This is a wild guess; the BMW i8.

Clue #5: Caparo T1, it was another car leaked in those youtube videos. Also, I recall this car being said to be really loud.

Why have Cadillac when you could have good cars like Touring Cars?
Believe it or not, Forza 6 isn't just about race cars. Like Gran Turismo, it's about experiencing multiple kinds to cars for all types of car enthusiast. One person may like GT3 Race Cars, another may want to drive some muscle cars, and another will drive some japanese sports cars.

Personally, I think Cadillac has some good cars. Though, I will say that if I'm right; Turn 10 really shouldn't add 2 cars from the same manufacture in the same car pack.

Believe it or not, Forza 6 isn't just about race cars. Like Gran Turismo, it's about experiencing multiple kinds to cars for all types of car enthusiast. One person may like GT3 Race Cars, another may want to drive some muscle cars, and another will drive some japanese sports cars.

Personally, I think Cadillac has some good cars. Though, I will say that if I'm right; Turn 10 really shouldn't add 2 cars from the same manufacture in the same car pack.
I know that.
I love to experiment with cars by tuning and modifying them into weird and unique beasts, but Cadillacs are just dull no matter what you do to them and I hope 2 aren't in the same pack.

I know that. I love to experiment with cars by tuning and modifying them into weird and unique beasts, but Cadillacs are just dull no matter what you do to them and I hope 2 aren't in the same pack.
There probably won't be 2 Caddys in the same pack. I don't think Turn 10 has ever put 2 cars from the same make in 1 pack before.

There probably won't be 2 Caddys in the same pack. I don't think Turn 10 has ever put 2 cars from the same make in 1 pack before.
Actually they have and have done so more than once not even counting the Porsche pack.
For example
Forza 2 March car pack had Ferrari F50 GT, Ferrari 430 Scuderia, Ferrari F40 Competizione + 10 other cars two of which were BMWs and 2 were Audis

September pack had 2 each of Audi, Honda, Lambo and Dodge
December pack had 2 Ferraris, 2 Renaults and 2 Audis

So in FM2 there were 2 Audis in every pack and all of those had 2 by more than one maker as well

Last edited:
Actually they have and have done so more than once not even counting the Porsche pack.
For example
Forza 2 March car pack had Ferrari F50 GT, Ferrari 430 Scuderia, Ferrari F40 Competizione + 10 other cars two of which were BMWs and 2 were Audis

September pack had 2 each of Audi, Honda, Lambo and Dodge
December pack had 2 Ferraris, 2 Renaults and 2 Audis
Oh man, I forgot about the Forza 2 car packs. I miscorrected then.

hopefully there will not be two caddys and if there are caddys I hope they are at least decent to drive. I have 0 interest in having a limo of any sort in the game and very little interest in any of the 50s-70s caddys even though I used to own a 68 myself.

hopefully there will not be two caddys and if there are caddys I hope they are at least decent to drive. I have 0 interest in having a limo of any sort in the game and very little interest in any of the 50s-70s caddys even though I used to own a 68 myself.
If they are adding Caddies they should go for the new ATSV and CTSV. These two cars are more relevant to on track driving than an old El Dorado and an XTS limo of all things.

There's no point hoping the limo isn't in the game at this point; the video leaked, so it's there.

Personally, I'd much rather have Elvis' old car than the Caparo. That thing has never interested me, though at least we know it can't burst into flames in Forza.

I for one am looking forward to the Caddy Limo (if it actually IS coming). Being a fan of racing the oddball cars in FM6 like the Willy's Jeep and Gurkha, a limousine would definitely appeal to me. :D

Unless it's an absolute understeer monster, then I expect the big Caddy will be quite interesting to drive. Long chassis work well for lazy drifts.

I set my X1 to "Auto On" this morning so hopefully this dlc will be downloaded by the time I get home. Interested to see what is in this pack. The Limo should be good for some laughs for sure. 24 Limos on Long beach. :lol:

WHY DO THEY KEEP RELEASING THE BEST CAR PACK EVER EACH MONTH?

The Rebellion or the Caparo would get me mildly excited. The 300ZX... We knew it was coming, but it's still awesome to see it in the flesh. The Amazon? Awesome. The RA300 and W154 have me screaming and jumping around like a schoolgirl. But ALL OF THEM IN THE SAME PACK?

If this is how all car packs are going to be, Jesus Christ.

Sow what are the cars? I can't watch at work. :(

• 2013 Caparo T1
• 1939 Mercedes-Benz W154
• 1994 Nissan #75 Cunningham Racing 300ZX
• 2014 Toyota #12 Rebellion Racing R-One
• 1967 Honda RA300
• 1967 Volvo 123GT
• 2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine

And I know what I'll be using for the remaining '60s GP events. :D

Back