Official Playstation Store Thread

That's hawt. Starting the downloads on your PSP if you are away from your PS3.

Toy Home has the same problem as Lair. The SIXAXIS is just not responsive enough. I know it's not a controller problem because Flow controls great.

The game is broken. Its like monkeys play tested the game, deleted after 2 minutes of playing. I predict an IGN rating of 1.5.

I was too upset with not having the Guitar Hero 3 content the 360 got to think about the other stuff.

07/11/15 North American PSN Store Update

• Game Demos
    • Toy Home
    • Blazing Angels II

• Game Trailers
    • Toy Home
    • High Velocity Bowling
    • PAIN - Launch Trailer
    • Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune - "MTD"
    • Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction - BTS: Animation
    • Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction - BTS: Gameplay
    • TimeShift - FPS
    • Time Crisis 4 - Trailer 2
    • Battlefield: Bad Company - Teaser
    • Burnout Paradise - "Playground"

• System Trailers
    • PLAYSTATION Network

• Movie Trailers
    • The Dark Knight - Theatrical
    • This Christmas - Theatrical

• Music Videos
    • Remember That Night - Live Album Promo - Blu-ray

• Wallpaper
    • Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune - 2
    • Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune - 3
    • Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune - 4
    • Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune - 5

07/11/15 UK PSN Store Update
(other than pricing, applies to all European, Middle Eastern, Indian, South Pacific, and Australian regions)

• Applications
    • £2.00 PlayStation Eye - Mezmerise (Trace)

• Game Demos
    • Strangehold

• Game Trailers
    • Everyday Shooter
    • Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - BTS: "Living Envirmoment"

• System Trailers
    • PS3 TV Commercial

• Movie Trailers
    • Wall-E - Theatrical

07/11/15 Australian PSN Store Update
(normally it has the same content as above, but it is currently offering some exclusive music videos)

• Music Videos
    • Paulini - Rough Day (07/10/25)
    • David Campbell - End of the Day (07/10/25)
    • Bic Runga - Sway (07/10/25)
    • Bic Runga - Winning Arrow (07/10/25)
    • Pete Murray - Better Days (07/10/25)
    • TV Rock - Flaunt It (07/10/25)
    • 1200 Techniques - See Me Rock (07/10/25)
    • Something For Kate - Captain (07/10/25)
    • Shannon Noll - What About Me (07/10/25)
    • Butterfly Effect - Reach (07/10/25)
    • Paulini - So Over You (07/10/18)
    • Shannon Noll - Now I Run (07/10/18)
    • Tammin - It's a Beautiful Thing (07/10/18)
    • The Inches - Somewhere at the Party (07/10/11)
    • Infusion - Better World (07/09/27)
    • Shannon Noll - Lift (07/09/27)
    • Meck featuring Leo Sayer - Thunder In My Heart Again (07/09/27)
    • Augie March - One Crowded Hour (07/09/20)
    • Guy Sebastian - Elevator (07/09/20)
    • Pete Murray - Bail Me Out (07/09/20)
    • Rogue Traders - Voodoo Child (07/09/13)
    • Natalie Imbruglia - Shiver (07/09/06)
    • Rogue Traders - Way To Go! (07/09/06)
    • Something For Kate - California (07/08/31)
    • Rogue Traders - Watching You (07/08/22)
    • Augie March - Cold Acre (07/07/19)
    • Kate Miller-Heidke - Words (07/07/19)
    • Dean Geyer - If You Don't Mean It (07/07/19)
    • Old Man River - La (07/07/19)
    • Small Mercies - Innocent (07/07/19)

07/11/15 Hong Kong PSN Store Update
(other than pricing, applies to Taiwan and Southeast Asia regions)

• Game Add-ons
    • HK$13 MotorStorm - Livery Pack: Big Bunny & Numskull Team Racing Liveries

• Game Trailers
    • Haze - Gameplay
    • Beowulf: The Game

• Movie Trailers
    • Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer - Blu-ray
    • 28 Weeks Later - Blu-ray
    • The Hills Have Eyes 2 - Blu-ray

• TV Shows
    • Baby BOBO - Part 1: Farmer
    • Baby BOBO - Part 2: Bowling Match

07/11/15 Japanese PSN Store Update

• Game Demos
    • FIFA 08
    • Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

• Game Add-ons
    • ¥200 MotorStorm - Vol.1 Liveries

• Game Trailers
    • The Gallian Chronicles - TGS: Military Training
    • Heavenly Sword - Legend of the Sword: Part 5

Do you think the stranglehold demo thats now coming to the UK store will be better than the one we got a few months ago, like maybe an improved build because that one had a lot of framerate issues and was a bit jaggy.

Looking forward to trying toy home and blazing angels...

Do you think the stranglehold demo thats now coming to the UK store will be better than the one we got a few months ago, like maybe an improved build because that one had a lot of framerate issues and was a bit jaggy
I've been curious about that myself with other demos that are released in the UK long after it's been released in the US and vice versa. It's hard to notice minor differences using just one PS3, as you don't get that quick A-B comparison. I suppose as long as the file sizes are identical though, it's probably safe to assume they are not different.

Even when the file sizes are different that may not mean the game will look all that different. For instance, Hong Kong has GT:HD version 1.1, the US has version 1.2 and the UK has version 2.0, and besides being different versions, they had different file sizes as well, but I never saw much in the way of any graphically differences between the different versions.

Music Videos
  • Remember That Night - Live Album Promo - Blu-ray
Is this an actual song, like the Incubus trailer or just an ad, like the AC/DC trailer?

07/11/15 Australian PSN Store Update
(normally it has the same content as above, but it is currently offering some exclusive music videos)
Now I must get an Australian account, if just to DL them all and make this seem like a popular idea.

Is this an actual song, like the Incubus trailer or just an ad, like the AC/DC trailer?
Yes, it's an actual live performance of the song.

Now I must get an Australian account, if just to DL them all and make this seem like a popular idea.
I agree... I have been wanting to get HD music videos for a long time now!

BTW: I started a new thread just for this topic and discussing future HD Music Videos:
Let's hope we see more of these videos!

Everyday Shooter for $4.99 until 11/29? The Police songs for Rock Band at $1.99 each? Aqua Vita for $1.99? New Flow creatures for $2.99? Free CoD4 wallpapers?

Hawt.

PS3 updated, PC-to-PSP store launches

Sony tweaks its console firmware as it launches new service allowing nonconsole-based downloads; new PS Store content, games half price for Thanksgiving.

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6183225.html?tag=latestnews;title;0

Theres a new PC store for PSP owners to download games if they dont have a PS3...

Plus half price downloadable games on the PS3 store!!! I wish they would do something like that for the UK store...:indiff:

Flow expansion pack!

Robin

PS store has gotten a slightly updated look. MX+ATV demo is out, as well as some PS Eye games.

I suppose you were too young to remember when this game came out. It was a game created by Psygnosis (Colony Wars, Wipeout, Lemmings) for the Playstation. Psygnosis later became Sony Computer Entertainment Liverpool (Formula 1, Wipeout).

G-Police is one of those games you had to play in it's era. It really doesn't hold up at all. Massive draw-in, pop up, poor textures, slow load times, bad FMVs. However, I love the game. It was a great PSX game, many fond memories.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-Police
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psygnosis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCE_Studio_Liverpool

I suppose you were too young to remember when this game came out. It was a game created by Psygnosis (Colony Wars, Wipeout, Lemmings) for the Playstation. Psygnosis later became Sony Computer Entertainment Liverpool (Formula 1, Wipeout).

G-Police is one of those games you had to play in it's era. It really doesn't hold up at all. Massive draw-in, pop up, poor textures, slow load times, bad FMVs. However, I love the game. It was a great PSX game, many fond memories.

I loved G-Police and G-Police 2. I thought the FMV was good (for the time) and I loved flying the vehicles in the game. Quite tough and intense in places.

I never played or remember G-Police 2. Moby Games says it was released on September 24th, 1999. So, I must have been playing Final Fantasy VIII and the Dreamcast and I never bothered to notice. :(

MX vs. ATV is awful, it plays like a Playstation 1 game... :lol:

Gosh I know!!! great concept but seriously lacking in almost everyway, I was expecting something at least at the caliber of motorstorm but boy was this a let down...

WHEN WILL THEY STOP PUTTING FLASHY PRE RENDERED INTRO VIDS!!! Its so annoying because when you get to the game is appalling and looks nothing like you lead to believe!

Blazing Angels again had horrible graphics but was quite fun..

As for Toy Home, it was slightly better, the SIXAXIS is really unresponsive and the graphics are meh but I could see how it would appeal to young kids.

Robin

Meh, you know you're getting old when you read a post saying that about the Playstation One... :lol:

My first videogame memories are about the Spectrum 48k and playing Jumping Jack... :rolleyes: Now THOSE were the days!

But back on the thread, I downoladed Juiced2 a few days ago. Biggest mistake I ever made since I have a PS3.
Could that thing be any crappier? It's a huge download for such low graphic quality (mainly compared to GT5P demo), and I don't think the full game can be significantly better.
Looks like crap, plays like crap. Save yourselves the download, those who might be thinking of doing it. (Or maybe I was the only dork that actually even bothered to test it after seeing some of the comments already made on it)...

Also, I've been finding the downloads from the PS store to take longer lately, it's definitely slower for me. Anyone else having this issue?

I just bought Everyday Shooter and I noticed the check out process is much more simplified than before. It's just two screens, to confirm funds have been added, and the last one to confirm the purchase. Pretty easy.

I just bought Everyday Shooter and I noticed the check out process is much more simplified than before. It's just two screens, to confirm funds have been added, and the last one to confirm the purchase. Pretty easy.

Glad to hear that someone bought it. Is it worth the money??

Glad to hear that someone bought it. Is it worth the money??

Yes, very much so. It's just five bucks. The game is very simple, move with L3, shoot with R3, that's it. Just don't get hit by anything on the screen and pick up points for more lives. It looks simple but, it can get challenging very quickly. The graphics are very nice and are in 1080p. Once you start blowing **** up, you will start to ooh and awe. The music is funky enough, it only gets better as the action on screen increases.

Would be nice to put EA out of business... :rolleyes:

I will never understand this hatred towards EA. You know all that hawt cash Madden makes? It goes towards games that you really give a **** about like Skate, Army of Two, and Burnout.

Problem is... I don't give a **** about any of those especially the sports ones. In fact it's quite sad NHL 08 is the only decent hockey game...

Back