Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
That's a pretty well-known build... though I forget the name of the builder. It's been in magazines a bunch of times.

He comes back to say it's his Grandpa's now and that his father is dead to try and avoid further questioning. I can't wait for him to try and delay evidence.

It's utterly astounding how many mischievous 'family members' turn up online. Are we having some sort of account famine?

Skimmed over that thread.

Honestly, I know I can lie sometimes, but at least it's not that big. Another touching point "It's my dads" then he says his dad is deceased. "It was my dads" seems more appropriate, I don't mean to sound harsh. But I feel this is a blatant ass-covering mission of an uneducated 12 year old.

Ok well now that he's "busted"... What ever happened to the evo/GTR guy?

I just gave him a base tune so he'll stop whining.

He didnt even attempt to tune the car. He ran a 11.733 with full parts no tune, he had to, cause I ran a full part no tune and did a 11.64. Its sad how people dont want to learn.

It's utterly astounding how many mischievous 'family members' turn up online. Are we having some sort of account Famine?

Dude, what can he know? I mean he knows alsmot everything, but come on.

I'm still waiting for the brave soul that starts out with: My dad's brother, which is my uncle's fourth girlfriend who's friend owns a F40 (or any epic car), let's me drive it all the time.

Once that happens, I think I can say I've seen it all on here. Hopefully the new GT game will bring in a wave of new people which brings in a few crazies.

I have a 1967 shelby GT500

Challenge accepted?:dopey::confused:

Skimmed over that thread.

Honestly, I know I can lie sometimes, but at least it's not that big. Another touching point "It's my dads" then he says his dad is deceased. "It was my dads" seems more appropriate, I don't mean to sound harsh. But I feel this is a blatant ass-covering mission of an uneducated 12 year old.
I've seen that tactic used by many adults quite a lot. I ran a store that rented items out, and I'd say about 60% of the time the customer didn't return the rental they blamed it on a deceased family member, and we usually have 400-600 people every year who didn't return rentals, so do the math, that's a lot of people without a conscious that would rather pretend a family member died than fess up that they forgot about the rental due date.

XS
I've seen that tactic used by many adults quite a lot. I ran a store that rented items out, and I'd say about 60% of the time the customer didn't return the rental they blamed it on a deceased family member, and we usually have 400-600 people every year who didn't return rentals, so do the math, that's a lot of people without a conscious that would rather pretend a family member died than fess up that they forgot about the rental due date.

Or the movie you're lending out is actually The Ring.

Or the movie you're lending out is actually The Ring.

The video about the video about...

xzibit.png

Back