Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
Oh yeah? Well my 76 Rolla has a rockin KE30 in it with phat seat covers, and it can do 0-80 kph in 14 seconds (ratio won't allow 100 kph)

It’s like the direct opposite of a ludicrous claim. Although I can’t think of a clever name for it.

What the heck is that guy talking about? Is that supposed to be his car? Or is it his fantasy car? I can't tell.

Thats unmistakably a hybrid, and in gt3 especially, its so easy to do with mk's program. How did you mistake that for a ridiculous clame

I also shows the guy has no idea what he's talking about. Therefore, the claim is ridiculous.

Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim!.....

My cat is turning into a zombie!!!!!

Sorry had to :D

I'm just saying for future runs. Like M5's 127 mph pics. Should we do something like that and tape something that ways "I love GTP" - PC to the instruments to prove it was us?
nop i think it was more the fact to prove he owned the cars...being an 18 yr old who owns a 3kgt vr4 and mk3 supra able to run 150+mph traps at the drag strip.

edit: drunken nonesense, please ignore

Attachments

• piss take 5.JPG
    piss take 5.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 75
Or take pictures of the crash that followed?

"Well you see sir, I had to prove that I wasn't making an outlandish claim on my top speed. It required a picture and a little note specified by the forum to prove that I actually was going that speed."

nop i think it was more the fact to prove he owned the cars...being an 18 yr old who owns a 3kgt vr4 and mk3 supra able to run 150+mph traps at the drag strip.

So back to the original claim that some people have cars they don't really have....

Back